+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jus got back from bali have an appointment 11th july to set the date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey just got home from adelaide.. decided not to get the laproscopy done as it wont help with fertility so we start ivf nxt cycle! Can't believe its happening! Going back on 26th to pick up drugs and see the nurses than when my period comes (due 1st aug) it all starts! Excited but so so nervous especially for the injections! Good thing is i can have my scans and blood tests down here and just be up in adelaide for collection and transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news brib! Good luck with the journey, hope it's a short one xo we are going back to put our last frosty in in the next month! Hoping it's a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck mrsmac3! Hope its very sticky for you! Yess i very hope its a short one.. if it doesnt work first round we will be back asap to hopefully be pregnant by the end of the year if all goes to plan with both of us we should be due around the same time positie thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going to Adelaide to pick up meds and see the nurse tomorrow.. Have to stop googling absolutely everything its sending my mind crazy and cant get my hopes up too much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes stop googling!!! Hahaha join the IVF thread the ladies will give you a quick run down on all the acronyms and it's the best support going through your first cycle!!! Let me know how your follies are going at your first scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do yeah ive been reading the IVF thread and some of the lingo i got no idea what there saying ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @mrmac
    Hows it all going?
    Do u usually have your scans down here or in adel? I was told i would get bulk billed down here but when i called yesterday she said $330 a scan but bulk billed in adelaide! I called every place closer to th mount and finally portland will bulk bill my scans

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's only BB in Adelaide. I do get my scans BB down here but only because I work in he industry. Do you have a HCC? They BB that. I get everything done down here, I don't have time or money to go to Adelaide for my scans and bloods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah ive got a HCC and i still have to pay if i want it done down here.
    Im happy to drive to portland to get them done