Reviews
    Really?! I might have to stalk it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @mrsmac3
    Hows the pregnancy going? Still strong i hope im on day 7 of last month of clomid, already booked my nxt appointment with fs to get things started for lap and ivf.. hoping it won't be too long of a process!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good @brib! Sadly I miscarried last week. Was absolutely devastating. I had such good numbers and they just dropped to nothing. Which reminds me I'm meant to go for a blood test this morning and I completely forgot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh im so sorry!! Im devastated for you! Thats gotta be hard for you.. i hope your okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @mrsmac3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @brib I am ok! It's been three weeks since my miscarriage and yesterday I noticed a streak of blood in my CM??!! So confused but I am thinking the miscarriage knocked my hormones out of whack. I should mention I absolutely never ever get a natural period they are always medically induced. So this is strange.

Where are you in cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats very strange maybe it has made your hormones out of wack! Im on day 23 of my last clomid cycle and i dont think its worked again i have to go to adel to see my fs to set a date for my laproscopy but i start a new job on friday and dont want to take time off work to go up there then to take a few days off for the laproscopy then take more time off for bali in june so i dunno what to do atm.. i might have to wait till after june to get the lap and maybe start ivf... such a loooong process i feel like nothing has even changed since we started ttc..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @mrsmac3 hows thing?
    Ive finished all clomid and waiting to go to bali in 3 weeks then to go have appointment to organise a laproscopy before ivf.. this is my first month off clomid and im on day 34 with no period and doesn't feel like its gunna come at all! Im not sure whats going on ive always been very very regular. I ovulated every time on clomid and this month off it i havnt got a positive opk yet! So i think my hormones are going crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Repromed vs Flinders

Last edited by babybeeno1; 22-06-2016 at 14:51.