+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mrsmac! Im not too bad im on day 19 of my 3rd cycle of clomid.. my blood numbers are great and have definitely ovulated strongly but just to see if the sperm has met the egg! Every month has been the same tho everything really good but im not pregnant. . I have one more cycle to go and if it doesnt happen he cant give me any more clomid and will be doing IVF. We BD every night from day 8 to day 20 just to make sure we definitely dont miss it but the stress of doing that doesnt make it enjoyable anymore...
    Hows your little girl? I hope all has been well for you and feeling a bit more positive. . Have you decided when you will try again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are just starting a new cycle now using the autoimmune protocol which involves extra meds. I hope this works for you! I found clomid killed our sex life. Nothing like being prescribed sex to kill the romance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for you fingers crossed!! Yeah it definitely makes it hard on the sex life but hopefully it works and then i wont be complaining!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brib, how you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not very good... im on round 4 of clomid have ovulated every time and been getting heaps of baby making done but still not pregnant ! I got one more month left then ill be getting a laproscopy done to check for endometriosis its just not going to happen.. after the lap it will be ivf ..
    How are you going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no?! Has your hubby had his swimmers checked? We've just finished our second FET and I've got a BFP! I'm 5 weeks today! Pretty stoked but was worried because our last one was a chemical pregnancy 😞. Won't breathe easy until I see that heartbeat!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep hes been checked and everything was fine.. as far as i know i have PCOS and wasnt ovulating and that was the problem but my fs said maybe its an underlying problem because ovulating 4 months in a row and times intercourse i shouldve been pregnant months ago! I have had painful periods and thats why hes thinking maybe endometriosis but like he said even if i do have it i still should be pregnant. . Ive pretty much giving up on clomid it works but its not what i need if you get me.. ive got my brothers wedding in bali in june so if we do IVF wont be till atleast july which would make it 4 years ttc with not one BFP!
    Anyways enough about me lol
    CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP! 5 weeks wow that went quick i bet its dragging for you tho! Thats great news so happy for you im sure ull be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Which doctor is yours? Yes they usually only do 3 rounds of clomid before moving onto IVF. I'm wondering if there is something in there preventing your BFP?

Try to stay positive, it took us 4+ years to get our little girl. It was a long road but worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr phillipson
    I got no idea what the problem is, my tubes are clear everything seems fine it's just not working.. i think if i ever get a BFP i would faint because of all the BFN ive had lol...
    Its definitely the hardest thing ive been through (well going through) i think its more frustrating because everything seems fine and its just not happening..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you flinders girls know there is a flinders fertility support page on Facebook? It's fantastic x