+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    7dp5dt ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1449698393.398362.jpg

It's there! I am cautiously optimistic! Hubby is pumped! Here's praying for a sticky bub! BT is Friday next week so still very early, but I got a BFP with my daughter at 8dp5dt as below.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1449698469.219928.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome @mrsmac3 !! Congrats!! You must be over the moon!!
    I have another blood test day (day14) to see if my estrogen has gone up from 425! Needs to be 1000 to be any good..
    Did you get stressed or hormonal much during the process mrsmac?
    I don't know if its the chlomid or im actually this emotional but my partners brother called and told us his gf is pregnant and i couldnt say anything but cry.. so selfish of me but i cant help thinking that its not going to happen to me. I literally cried for hours knowing he is coming down from perth to the mt for xmas and all the family is going to be excited and i cant even smile about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @brib I totally understand! We actually lost a friendship with a couple because of how hard this process is. They got pregnant and I was so angry and jealous because she was such a cow and how could she get pregnant before me?! But it happened for me eventually. I found with the cycle I got pregnant with DD with I was a lot more relaxed because I knew the process. And this one I am cos I didn't really have time to think about it!
    But in saying that it's so hard to be positive and relaxed on clomid! Omg the stories I have for you for the break downs I had could fill this thread for days! But the most memorable in short was a complete hysterical breakdown in the hungry jacks drive through because they had run out of chocolate puddings and only had sticky date flavoured ones left. My husband had to wind up the window and ever so politely request me to pull my sh*t together! Lololol it's a long running joke now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol hungry jacks haha!!
    Yeah i feel terrible for not saying anything but after my partner got off the phone i said i really cant be happy because i want it sooo bad and bam they didnt even want kids and are now pregnant! Iam extremely jealous of them and i know thats all im going to hear on xmas because they are announcing it on xmas ( were the only ones that know atm) and the last thing i need to hear about is how happy they are because there having a baby.. my partners family are in millicent and were going there for xmas tea and ive said i wont be there long because i know if they keep going on about it im either gunna crack it or cry lol which they would think im crazy because they dont know we are trying to get pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flinders just called me and my estrogen level was 1299 yesterday!! And ive just taking a OPK stick and it has a faint second line so i might be ovulating really soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @brib! Get to doing the no pants dance!!!

I did another test this morning and the line is darker! Phew! I kept dreaming it was negative! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1449869696.341982.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great mrsmac!! I hope it gets darker and darker! When do you have a blood test? I bet you cant wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    My blood test isn't till Friday! I'm so nervous but excited! I tested this time with my last pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my 21day blood test Friday too then results on saturday! My levels were really good friday and got a positive OPK test but now its negative so im praying i did ovulate but i just never know

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost the pregnancy. Negative test this morning. Devastated.