+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When we did a full IVF cycle we got that back because we are over the threshold. As its a FET cycle and new year we probably won't get all of our money back or even most of it (it's a $1k fee regardless) because we haven't reached it yet.

A lot of its BB but you still pay the minimum $1k to flinders.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leachpeach yes the hsg was terrible for me thank god never again! @allykat111 i know your frustration with appointments i had my hsg done in late September and since they booked my appointment in for when my doctor was on holidays ive waited 5weeks for a followup appointment (I get my results tomorrow )

Thanks
    Reviews
    They wanted us to wait three months after our initial appointment to come back. We had tests done in between and I rang them to try and get results which they wouldn't give over he phone (because they weren't good). I got a bit annoyed and then they made me an appointment for the following week. So our original follow up appointment was supposed to be the 20th November, and now we should hopefully be starting off before then.

I think you might need to push them a little to get what you want, or see if they have a cancellation list that they can put you on. I know when I was there Friday they had at least one cancellation for next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had blood tests, hsg and sperm test done after out initail appointment in August. My next appointment was booked for oct 19th but my doctor was on holidays and earliest i could get in was tomorrow. However since i live in Mt Gambier over 400kms away im havin a phone appointment to get my results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    Steph wow! Good luck and lots of sticky vibes coming your way!

Apples everyone one is different, some people may have private health insurance that cover a certain amount which is why you'll pay more. We don't have any so we're a public patient with Repromed so we paid full tote odds, flinders bulk bill country public patients because we travel 400kms every time we need an appt or transfer so our out of pocket is only $1k for this FET cycle.
    Hmm I am on private health top cover and it really doesn't help much. It only serves you if you are an inpatient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I have a health care card also so with private health and health care card our 3 cycles were still $20,000+

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we will be going to flinders next for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i just got off the phone from my appointment and all my tests were fine my tubes are clear but iam not ovulating even tho i have regular cycles. So he said pcos is the problem and im going to be started on chlomid. Anyone had experience using chlomid? And good success stories

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going on clomid. I don't even know what it's for 😮

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its to help make your follies mature better as far as i know which will make you ovulate.. at the moment i have plenty of eggs but arent maturing to meet the sperm