+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh exciting goodluck! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update just got home from adelaide and got my HSG test done and OHMYGOD it absolutely hurt like hell!! I was in a room with 2 doctors a nurse an assistant and xray girl.. the spectrum wouldnt go in properly so it took her 4 tries to get in.. also she asked me about my uterus wheather my doctor had even mentioned anything about it and i said no and she didnt say much else so maybe theres a problem there... they put the dye in and it was the worse pain! I was literally crying it was unbearable but only lasted a few minutes but felt like a lifetime.. the dye made it through the tubes so my tubes arent blocked so that rules that out so now have to wait till November to get full results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sounds terrible!!! Poor thing! Totally understand, the uterine lining scrape was bad enough so that sounds even worse!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my legs in stirrups so was very uncomfortable aswell but oh god the pain was awful! It was weird that she asked about my uterus because she was havin alot of trouble getting the spectrum in when she asked me.. also kept saying "im trying to find your cervix" :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might have been high and turned depending on where you are in your cycle, you might just have a funny shape, no big deal I'm sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully.. im gunna call flinders tomorrow and see if they would do my appointment over the phone for my results because thats all my next appointment is for.. do you know if they do anything like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah they should be able to do that! We had a few over the phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh awesome ill call them tomorrow will be so much easier im dieing to know all my results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appointment done, scripts filled, let the hormone induced bleeding BEGIN!!! 😄😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mrs mac! I have a fone appointment monday for all my results and to see what is next excited n nervous! !