+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go brib?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mrsmac they were really nice.. got alot of information and sent for blood tests. . I have to have a HSG done also this month than back up oct for results and see what there going to do.. if i get my HSG done up there its free but if i have it down here its going to be $300 so i think im better gettin it done up there. . My doctor was really good and really thorough not like down here! Were getting progress so im excited hows ur little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little girl is great! I remember how exciting and overwhelming your first appointment and tests are!

Which one is the HSG? I forget all the acronyms. I had a uterus scrape when I was with Repromed! OMG it was painful and terrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a test done with a radiologist and doctor they put a thing inside like a pap smear and blow it up a bit like a balloon and put a small catheter through my cervix and inject red dye and use xray to monitor if the dye reaches the eggs pretty much to see if my tubes are blocked .. im a bit nervous bout this test! Yes i could barely sleep the night of my appointment even know i lay awake in bed just thinking about it all. My partner thinks im going crazy mad about all the baby thing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Its a test done with a radiologist and doctor they put a thing inside like a pap smear and blow it up a bit like a balloon and put a small catheter through my cervix and inject red dye and use xray to monitor if the dye reaches the eggs pretty much to see if my tubes are blocked .. im a bit nervous bout this test! Yes i could barely sleep the night of my appointment even know i lay awake in bed just thinking about it all. My partner thinks im going crazy mad about all the baby thing lol
    Hi @brib, which dr did you end up seeing?
    I had an HSG at FMC 2 years ago. I won't lie it wasn't pleasant but the pain is over instantly. It's like an intense period cramp. Take some nurofen beforehand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seen dr phillipson he was really good! Yes i reckon ill take nurofen n panadol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I didn't have to have that one because I don't ovulate at all and my hubby had a bad sperm count test. But it was done again which than returned a normal result? Weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i just found my doctor up there to be so thorough and definitely knew what he was talking about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone seen dr Chris Haines? Haynes? However it's spelt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    Anyone seen dr Chris Haines? Haynes? However it's spelt?
    Yes @mrsmac3 he's our new FS at FF, I really liked him!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (17-09-2015),MrsLA  (17-09-2015)