+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MrsMac she is such a cutie!! I'm glad all is going well with you and you have a happy little girly!!

Calstar I'm sorry to hear you have had a hard time, I really hope this is your time hun 😊 I don't blame you for taking a break!! I've been thinking about you!!

We are doing great here, Lottie is 8 mths next week and an absolute joy, I just adore her and she is so happy!! We are going to do a frozen cycle, I am day 1 today but I've been feeling a bit unwell and Lottie has had such a bad cold so I'm wondering whether to leave it this month and try next month, what would you do? X ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1429063087.644021.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1429063126.619697.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls ive been reading your conversation for the past hour and find it so interesting and positive.. i have my first appointment with flinders in a couple weeks! Mrsmac i noticed you wrote your from mt gambier iam too! Small world! Me and my partner have been trying with no luck for the past 2 years so we have been referred and cannot wait to start the ivf treatment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Hey girls ive been reading your conversation for the past hour and find it so interesting and positive.. i have my first appointment with flinders in a couple weeks! Mrsmac i noticed you wrote your from mt gambier iam too! Small world! Me and my partner have been trying with no luck for the past 2 years so we have been referred and cannot wait to start the ivf treatment.
    Ooooooh good luck Brib!! Flinders are just brilliant!!! We had a failed cycle in May and we are now in the middle of a fresh cycle, just on nightly injections!! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (24-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks steph! Good luck this round.. how do you find the injections? Thats my biggest concern with ivf i have a big phobia of needles and there is noway i could do it myself! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Having done the needles many times now, I don't find them bad at all.
    Would much prefer to do them myself though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think just the thought of them makes it worse.. when i have blood tests i have to lay down and have my eyes covered to have them done lol sook i know ha so o definitely wont attemp to do it myself i know id freak myself out and not do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    I think just the thought of them makes it worse.. when i have blood tests i have to lay down and have my eyes covered to have them done lol sook i know ha so o definitely wont attemp to do it myself i know id freak myself out and not do it
    I was like that, flinders don't have a bed for blood tests so Iv gotten brave enough and have promoted myself to the chair. I am a chatter during bloods to distract myself. I also am connecting faces to how much discomfort I'll be in with each nurse. They all do bloods differently. I'm terrible with names but great with faces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id say ill be gettin most my bloods ect down here but just the thought scares me but its something ill hav to get over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi brib!
    It's rare to find a Mt G person on the forums! Hey!

I'm a huge wuss when it comes to needles and my hubby did them all for me, I didn't do a single one! I buried my head in my jumper!

At flinders it's a bit more difficult to get tests etc done down here because they do prefer you to get all your bloods, scans etc in Adelaide but if you just explain its not that easy to just get there they should be fine. But you will need to pay for your scans here. When I was with Repromed I didn't need to but I'm pretty sure I needed to with flinders .... Actually scratch that I can't bloody remember! Lol just check that with them when you go for your appt!

Good luck with your appts! 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mrsmac thanks for replying i know it spun me out when i red you were from here.. oh so they perfer them done up there? I had bloods scan ect done a few years ago and my doctor that recommended me to flinders said to get all fresh bloods and what not done by them.. did you use the pats scheme also? So pretty much ill go to my appointment hopefully get sent home with tests ect and then hopefully can start