+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies - how are you both going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm good hun, 23 weeks tomoro and can feel Bub's moving all the time now!! Got bad spd so starting physio this week!! How r u going? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    I'm good hun, 23 weeks tomoro and can feel Bub's moving all the time now!! Got bad spd so starting physio this week!! How r u going? x
    Wow Steph! 23 weeks! That's gone quick (although it probably doesn't feel that way for you)
    It must be great to feel bub moving around in there. Did you find out if you're having a boy or girl?

As for me, me & DH are back to the clinic tomorrow for our consent appointment & nurses appointment.
    It should be CD1 tomorrow or Wednesday so I'm hoping they can squeeze me in to start our first round this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's brilliant!! They will start u if they can, they are so lovely there!!
    It's going very slowly for me, but I'm sure that's normal 😄 and no we didn't find out, it's gonna be a surprise 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    Oh that's brilliant!! They will start u if they can, they are so lovely there!!
    It's going very slowly for me, but I'm sure that's normal 😄 and no we didn't find out, it's gonna be a surprise 😄
    Yeh, I've spoken to a couple of nurses over the past week seeing if I CAN start this week. They didn't think it'd be an issue, but they can only have a certain number of patients cycling at the minute due to some flooding issues or similar in the lab. So we shall see! I'm keeping everything crossed we can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'll be thinking of you hun, keep us posted later xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great to hear Calstar that you are starting very soon! And wow steph, that has gone so quick! I am 8 weeks 4 days and have constant spotting for about two weeks. I have a bladder infection and the doctors think it could be the cause of the blood. It's nerve wracking and unsettling and I can't wait until it all settles. Not much else is going on here, very little symptoms which is kind of a double edged sword for my emotions. 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh what a worry MrsMac, you poor thing!!! I hope your ok, when do you have another scan? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not till the nt scan at 12 weeks. I gotta book it in soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The spotting must be a worry Mrsmac, I'm sure all is ok. You're not getting any pains with it are you?
    I've heard people can bleed for a significant part of their pregnancies. No comfort there I know, but it can be normal for some. So hoping that's the case for you.

Afm, I got the green light to start (woo!) the only difference will be that it'll be a 3DT instead of 5 due to the flood issue.
    They're temporarily in a smaller lab so don't have all they need to do growing to day 5.
    I'm ok with this, I believe if it's meant to happen this go it'll happen regardless of what day they transfer.
    So my first injection (puregon) is tonight! Eeeeeeep