+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We are with Repromed, they have been wonderful, very supportive and accommodating. Would recommend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my phone call today ... HCG 456!!! I'm officially pregnant!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Excellent news Mrsmac!!

My appointment went ok. Was very intense, with heaps of info given etc.
    We will definitely be doing IVF. Falling pregnant naturally wouldn't be completely impossible, but the chance is fairly slim. We have our consent appointment in May, and I might try and get my nurse appointment on the same day...especially as AF will be due a day or so after the appointment & if I could start then that'd be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How wonderful MrsMac, I'm over the moon for you!!! How excited you must be!!!!
    And Calstar, they will def do that nurse appt and drug pick up same day, that's what we had!! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    How wonderful MrsMac, I'm over the moon for you!!! How excited you must be!!!!
    And Calstar, they will def do that nurse appt and drug pick up same day, that's what we had!! 😄
    So the nurse appointment & drug pick up the same day as our consent appointment?

Also ladies, and you can pm me if you'd rather, but could I ask you (seeing as you're both pregnant now ) how much in total have you paid for the successful cycle? DH was thinking about discussing with the FF finance people, but if I could find out here that'd save some time? If it's too personal I completely understand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea we had our consent appt, nurse appt and drug pick up all the same day hun 😄 just ask them, they are so helpful.
    We were very lucky with our cycle, we paid the initial consult fee's, but had the Medicare rebate back the same day, which was more than half if I remember, then we paid the $4500 for cycle and Clive's Tesa the day we collected drugs, as our first cycle was then cancelled, we got charged $400 for that so still had the credit of $4100 sitting in account at Flinders, next cycle when we went in, they have us our drugs and also a cheque back for about $3700 as they were doing a trial period of bulk billing, so it actually cost us very little indeed, we couldn't believe it!! I think it was due to finish in March, but give them a call and ask to speak to Sonia, she is so helpful and will work everything out for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    We paid out about 10k to repromed before switching to flinders. Since being at flinders we gave only paid for the drugs, bed anaethetist and freezing so about 1200 altogether, because we are country patients we got bulk billed.

With thy repromed we got about $7500 back from the top of my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes also we had our initial consult then came back a month later for drug pick up, nurse appt and doesn't appt with the doc all on one day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies that's really helpful!

I've spoken to them today & now have everything booked in on the same day.
    So I guess they'd be happy for me to start with my next AF right??

Did either of you have to do police checks??
    A few girls I know in other states had to but no one at FF has brought it up with us at all.

You both give me so much hope!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No hun, no police checks!!
    And yea we started straight away when AF arrived!! I'm so excited for you, will be keeping everything crossed!! Xx