Reviews
    Ooooooh brilliant, I hope all goes really well hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsmac how did the ET go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ET went smoothly! I am officially PUPO and begin my TWW! It feels surreal at the moment so I am googling nurseries and how to turn wing back chairs into glider chairs! I have a very old antique one my nana gave me I am looking to sew a slip cover for and just found that you can convert them very easily! I've out hubby on the job!

hahahaha! So yes getting myself in a positive mind set!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's brilliant MrsMac, I'll be keeping fingers crossed for you!! Keep us posted and take it easy xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think I can handle this tww! I'm only 2dp5dt and already I'm going mad! So I delegated symtpom look out to my family lol I told them they need to report in immediately if they feel anything like bloated, nausea, sore boobs, cramps, sensitive noses etc etc lol and already I've got back bloat and nausea! 😃
    This morning I did wake up with a sore lower back and very strong period cramps, but they seem to have settled and could have been from the full bladder I was holding hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how I hate the tww! All these "symptoms" but I can figure out if they are in my head or if I had them before but just never noticed cos I wasn't really paying attention like I am now! Tww is a *****! Grrrr! I don't know how I'm going to get to the 10th for my blood test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know exactly what you mean, it was a killer waiting!! I really don't think there is anything that makes it any easier!! Hope your ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    5dp5dt ... Work is an amazing distraction! I've had solid cramps since the transfer but none today. The positive side tells me it means the embryo has finished implanting ... The worrisome side is a little upset I have no side effects or symptoms as at least something is something?! Nothing is unsettling?!

Lol my poor brain hurts from being split in two! Hahahaha but I am more emotionally upbeat this past few days.

How are you other ladies going? What's the goss? Has the hypermesis or however it's spelt settled down?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bless you, I remember that awful waiting game, it was so hard!! I really wouldn't worry about the no symptoms though, lots on here have no symptoms at all. Will you do a test before you go back to Flinders? I'm 17 weeks now, not feeling quite as sick which is lovely!! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I will test on Tuesday when period is technically due 😊 no point in pretending I won't lol I know I will cave!