We are wanting to buy a house late next yr and in 2015 wanting to try for another bub but we are unsure how we would go financially, me not working and having 2 kids.
Anyone been through this or can help?
In not sure if we should wait and have our bubs a few more yrs apart then I originally wanted
Originally 3/4 yrs apart
Now closer to 4/6 yrs apart
Asha 26, William 13 months