+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Although linen needs to be well worn in before its comfy (not difficult to do, but needs to be a consideration for someone who doesn't know much about wraps)

OP, I don't use RS's much, I'm more of a longer wrap girl
    However, didymos alpaca/cotton blends are absolutely *perfect* and delicious in hot wearer with a small baby
    Not as great with a toddler, but even a RS will last you at least 12months before it gets too diggy

I know there's other good blends, but that's what I found best when my friends had newbies last summer, and what I'll be using with our squish this summer :-)
    I don't suppose you know the names of the brands your friends used?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M2O84 View Post
    I don't suppose you know the names of the brands your friends used?
    Sakura Bloom do linen ring slings

Thanks
    Reviews
    The more I look into different carriers and wraps the more I change my mind so many different ones out there! After looking into the baby breeze ones a little bit more I heard they can bunch up around the rings and be a bit uncomfortable and the material a little bit slippery. My SIL actually showed me her boba wrap the other day and it actually looked really good, puts bub in good position, looked comfortable for the wearer as well and not as complicated to put on I thought it would be. The only thing I worry about is even though it's 95% cotton there are still a few layers off it and bub's is right against me so am a bit worried about the heat factor. So something similar in a lighter material maybe a linen would be ideal, is there anything out there in a similar design in a better lighter fabric?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M2O84 View Post
    The more I look into different carriers and wraps the more I change my mind so many different ones out there! After looking into the baby breeze ones a little bit more I heard they can bunch up around the rings and be a bit uncomfortable and the material a little bit slippery. My SIL actually showed me her boba wrap the other day and it actually looked really good, puts bub in good position, looked comfortable for the wearer as well and not as complicated to put on I thought it would be. The only thing I worry about is even though it's 95% cotton there are still a few layers off it and bub's is right against me so am a bit worried about the heat factor. So something similar in a lighter material maybe a linen would be ideal, is there anything out there in a similar design in a better lighter fabric?
    What about just a wrap? There is a type called a bali breeze, not terribly expensive. They are really light and lovely.