+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Any Mums over 35 want to meet up?

Hi all, I have a 9 month old DS & live in Chatswood. I felt a bit out of place at my mother's group as I'm 40 & most of them were under 30. Looking for some mums closer to my age with bubs to catch up. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi would love to meet up.

I have a 5 month old DD and I'm 36. Missed out on going to a mums group due to the fact community group run would not let her in after 12 wks old and we were in WA and traveling till she was 13wks. I live in Castle hill but work (eventually returning in March). Anyway if you are interested let me know?

Kate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I am your age and we attend a fantastic playgroup in Gordon on a Thursday morning, really nice ladies, we only assist in the packing away of toys, all yummy food provided. We meet in the church hall of St John's, no religious element, starting again on the first week of Feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneychick View Post
    Hi
    I am your age and we attend a fantastic playgroup in Gordon on a Thursday morning, really nice ladies, we only assist in the packing away of toys, all yummy food provided. We meet in the church hall of St John's, no religious element, starting again on the first week of Feb.
    Hi Sydney, only just saw your reply. Unfortunately I will go back to work 3 days this week, so wouldn't be able to do Thursday. Pity, it sounds great! Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi erg girl. I'm about to turn 36, I'm in Crows Nest with a 10-month-old.
    just moved back to the area so missed out on usual mother's group bonding Up for a coffee one day if you're looking for pals