+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh he is divine <3 Congratulations to you and your DP, enjoy this amazing time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    A big fat congrats! It's great to see a much wanted bubba make its entrance into the world. Enjoy parenthood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You are a champion! Well done honey. The best thing I found for my stitches was using a pump water bottle with a squirt of witch hazel in it every time I went to the bathroom, pat dry with a towel and dry off with a hair dryer. Sounds arduous but it was so soothing and my stitches healed beautifully. Also re the poo, the best advice I was given was "don't try to go until you feel the urge and once you feel the urge, GO!" I didn't go for 4/5 days after birth and I was SO nervous but it was totally fine. Good luck lol.

He is just beautiful! I hope you are getting some rest after your exhausting experience!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats. My son Toby was born 30.09.2013. Great name

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyla For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (25-11-2013)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I've got ice filled condoms on hand hehe and frozen nappies! It really hurts like a mofo, I'm absolutely terrified about needing to do a poo!
    Wait until you really need to go. The physio told me: Feet shoulder width apart, up on a phone book or foot stool, elbows on knees and let you belly relax and hangdown as if it's hanging between your legs......and go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Congrats. Been reading your diary throughout your pregnancy. He is a gorgeous little soul. Congrats to you and your partner.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Wait until you really need to go. The physio told me: Feet shoulder width apart, up on a phone book or foot stool, elbows on knees and let you belly relax and hangdown as if it's hanging between your legs......and go.
    Perfect advice! My chn also suggested that I take coloxyl with senna if I didnt get the urge to go after a while because of all the codiene I was taking. Didnt want to be too constipated and that doesn't give you those awful cramps in the middle of the night.

Congrats by the way, he is gorgeous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! And his little arms are still up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats again Hun. Thanks for sharing your birth story!

I live the second pic of Toby, a little peaceful smile... 😊

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations what a gorgeous little guy you have there! Well worth everything you had to go through