+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default apply make up classes in brisbane??

Hi ladies...
    Just wondering you anyone knows of anyone that teaches "how to apply make-up" and tricks of hiding blemishes, foundation, matching colors etc etc..
    Really think that at 35 I should learn...
    Yes I know there are heaps of utubes and online stuff, but I'm better suited to face to face
    Im north of brisbane so nothing south of the city wld be better..

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Do you just want to learn how to do your own makeup?

Inglot have a very strict hiring process (they hire professional makeup artists, not just pretty girls who are okay with makeup application), and they offer lessons... so the artist can help you on how to deal with your own skin. There's one at Chermside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sassy.
    Yes I want to learn. . Thanks I'm not far from chemside so I'll look into it. . I've found a couple but b is like $100... is that the norm ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It's actually very cheap for a professional makeup artist to give you a private lesson for that much. Salons often offer cheaper makeup application services, but keep in mind that a beauty therapist doesn't learn as much about makeup as a qualified makeup artist does... so that's why.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Do you just want to learn how to do your own makeup?

Inglot have a very strict hiring process (they hire professional makeup artists, not just pretty girls who are okay with makeup application), and they offer lessons... so the artist can help you on how to deal with your own skin. There's one at Chermside.
    They give you credit towards purchases too don't they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes... well I looked into Inglot. they charge $99 for 60mins.. and that's redeemable of products.. not sure how much or what percentage of that is redeemable... The lady I saw today wasn't very helpful.. I will try and head out to chermside tomorrow..
    oh they also have complexion perfection $60 for 30min.. which they find the perfect foundation match for flawless skin.. think I may need this as well... But I wonder how much that "perfect" foundation will cost ???????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have inglot makeup, best makeup I have used for my skin. The girl who colour matched me did a perfect job. Their cosmetics arent as dear as I though originally. It last a long time as you dont need much and you can buy online once you have your colour match numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for recommendation on their make up and quality. . Sounds promising. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myer at Chermside use to do it one Saturday month, not sure of cost though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Thanks smyles... ill defiantly check that one out as well