+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What to pack in hospital bag?

Hi I am 29 weeks with MCDA ID twin girls. I was in hospital on bed rest and it got me thinking what do you really need when going to hospital. Most of the check lists I feel like I am going on holiday. What was things you I should take?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I took, nighty cheapy from kmart was so comfy when in labour and days after when you just didn't want to be wearing pj pants in bed cos you are too sore,found nighty more comfortable as wasn't rubbing on the area. All toiletries, I took my own towel a dark colored one for the shower and would get DH to bring ke a new one each day from home as hospital ones are white and as you bleed I was worried about getting blood on those! Breast pads though I didn't use them. At least one matermitu bra, lots of undies, 4 pairs of socks, nappies which I didn't need so got hubby to take home, a few singlets and onesies for bub plus going home outfit for bub, a camera, maternity pads, phone charger, 3 pairs of leggings, three Tshirts and one cardi, one singlet for me, some makeup, some snacks,lots of change for cafeteria or vending machine,one muslin wrap for bub, I think that was it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I packed way too many clothes. I only ended up wearing the same 2 pants and 3 tops cause they were comfy (I was in hospital for 5 days). Dp's sister told me to wear tight undies. Feels less like they're gona fall down with a huge pad on!