+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why not text him and just see. There's no pressure you never know he might be mr right or he could turn out to become one of your best mates. Why not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Text him! He found you beautiful and then had the nerve to actually tell you. Please text him!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Definitely text him, even if you're not ready to date you mind find yourself with an awesome new friend out of this it takes so much courage to do what he did he obviously finds you very attractive

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

PurpleButterfly4  (16-11-2013),Theboys&me  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my! Is he Tom hanks? Are you Meg Ryan?!

Do it do it!

Oh and I'm even more convinced now that you've said you're loving your single life, that's the exact perfect time to meet someone!! That means you won't be all crazy about it (you know, the way we're all acting about it......)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (14-11-2013),PurpleButterfly4  (16-11-2013),~ElectricPink~  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Definitely text him, even if you're not ready to date you mind find yourself with an awesome new friend out of this it takes so much courage to do what he did he obviously finds you very attractive
    I get what you're saying but I was thinking I know I don't want to date him ... So wouldn't I be sending the wrong message??

I think even though I love being single - I would've been swept off my feet a bit by this gesture if he were the right guy?? I dunno. I'm really terrible at this stuff!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I get what you're saying but I was thinking I know I don't want to date him ... So wouldn't I be sending the wrong message??

I think even though I love being single - I would've been swept off my feet a bit by this gesture if he were the right guy?? I dunno. I'm really terrible at this stuff!!
    Not necessarily. I said to my now DH when I met him "I'm not beautiful and I'm not pretty, but I'll grow on you". 16 years later and he's totally devoted, we both are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a girl at a servo pit her name and number on the hotdog bag When I was 19. Spent the next 19 years or so wondering 'what if'

Your call (excuse the pun). Love to hear what happens. I had someone on here PM me and say they thought I was good looking. Felt pretty good . Nothing came of it but I still liked it.

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, that is so cute! I once had a guy put his number in my maccas bag on a serviette in the drive thru.. Lol!! So romantic

We dated for a little bit, he was super sexy, but no personality.

Married to my soul mate, Mummy to one beautiful little girl, wishing for a little boy to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely text him!

Married to my soul mate, Mummy to one beautiful little girl, wishing for a little boy to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You know they say you meet the right person when you're not looking... I know it was true for me with my DH... When I key him I so wasn't ready but thought what the hey I'll give it a go... In January it'll be 5 years & I couldn't be happier that I took the plunge & contacted him!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app