+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    that white number is the only one i'd wear out of the pics provided.

I used to dress up more but honestly I feel like I'm lucky to shave my legs these days, never mind dinning ridiculous outfits for my husband.

I find the whole notion of the woman dressing up for the man quite demeaning, when I think about it. the guys just takes his jocks off and is ready to go and women are expected to go to much greater lengths to achieve the same result. I'm not really into parading around like a decorated f.ckdoll for the pleasure of men. I've got better things to do, quite frankly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    4 posts from this new member....three in old threads that relate to underwear and s.ex.
    Yep, saw that...bit dodgy.

ETA: seems to have been deleted now, which is good.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Full House  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep saw them to. Couldn't be bothered in the slightest to dress up I think the fact I bought new boyleg briefs in fun colours is enough for me these days p

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I wear nice knickers for DP, he likes those. The one time I wore a sexy teddy it was a bit of a waste because he took it off me so fast (almost worked *too* well, lol). It was kind of like 'wowsers, you look so hot' then we got frisky and off it came! He admired it for all of like 3 seconds.

I try to look a bit nice for him and I always touch up my perfume before he walks in, if I'm home first. But by 'look nice' I mean I don't take my makeup off as soon as I get home from work so that I'm still presentable. I just can't understand people who have to take their bra and makeup off as soon as they walk in the door, I would just feel so gross. I put casual clothes on, but I feel ugly if I get around in awful clothes.
    I guess some of us feel comfortable without makeup. While I do wear makeup daily, when I get home and know I am not going out again I usually take my makeup off and change into casual clothes. I'm still looking presentable, I don't have any aweful clothes 😀 I do feel not wearing a bra a bit skanky
    Last edited by Blessedwith3boys; 11-09-2016 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedwith3boys View Post
    I guess some of us feel comfortable without makeup. While I do wear makeup daily, when I get home and know I am not going out again I usually take my makeup off and change into casual clothes. I'm still looking presentable, I don't have any aweful clothes I do feel not wearing a bra a bit skanky
    I wore makeup on my wedding day... I don't wear make up at all.
    Though, it works well for us as my hubby doesn't like makeup on me either.
    I wear my bra just about 24/7 though. My backs too stuffed for me to rely on it to hold these babies up. Again though, my husband has made it abundantly clear he would rather me have no bra on for "easy access".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (11-09-2016)