+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I have but he doesn't *get it*, like I've put on lingerie, made the bed (seriously i MADE THE BED - it's a big deal lol) and set myself up all sexy-like in lingerie, low lighting, on the covers... Waiting... He walks in... Laughs... Says he's having a shower... Walks out....

....... Then I had to lay on the bed wondering.... Is he coming back? Is this actually happening. Should I be mad? Should I take the hint and get pjs on and just go to sleep? Why did he laugh?!

Way too stressful!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Pmsl, I can relate to this! On the few times I have specifically dressed seductively for valentines or whatever and pranced about the house we have ended up in arguments because he just didn't know what the heck I was up to and I got all flouncy because it wasn't the reaction I was expecting! Not like it happens in the movies! Lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mathermy For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I have but he doesn't *get it*, like I've put on lingerie, made the bed (seriously i MADE THE BED - it's a big deal lol) and set myself up all sexy-like in lingerie, low lighting, on the covers... Waiting... He walks in... Laughs... Says he's having a shower... Walks out....

....... Then I had to lay on the bed wondering.... Is he coming back? Is this actually happening. Should I be mad? Should I take the hint and get pjs on and just go to sleep? Why did he laugh?!

Way too stressful!

OMG!! I would cry!! Seriously, if i went to all the effort (it would be a HUGE effort for me these days!) and DH laughed at me i would lose my s#&*! He would then be sleeping on the couch and banned from even thinking about sex with me forEVER! (Not literally of course )

Before our DS i had a HUGE stockpile of nice lingerie. Frilly, lacey, colourful......i threw it all out after DS was born as my boobs had grown 3 cup sizes and my butt will never get back into a size 10!! DH knew when i had something nice on that he was right to try the moves Now......granny panties. I am just far too self conscious to be trying to feel sexy. My goal is, after #2 is born in Feb, to kick my butt into shape and get back to wearing nice things. Not for DH, for me! Besides that, i'm an Intimo stylist and it's so damn hard seeing all these gorgeous sets and not being to buy them for myself!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do. I love the reaction. =D! I can pretty much wear anything though and if I add a garter belt and stockings then he's happy so mostly I'll wear cotton matching bra and undies with the garter and stockings. So much comfier than lace anything. I'm seriously wondering if lace was designed to be so itchy so women would get frustrated and take it off themselves.

If I'm not doing the garter belt thing then I prefer matching boylegs and bra. I feel much sexier in those than anything else. Lacey things just make me self concious.

Back in my day, ABC played Alice Cooper on the kids cartoons and our cartoons could talk. Being a kid sucks now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveTTC For This Useful Post:

Acadaca  (14-11-2013),CatesBean  (14-11-2013),CleverClogs  (14-11-2013),gizmoduckus  (14-11-2013),KitiK  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't...I don't wear sexy lingerie at all just comfy for me these days..lol.. But I do like to look nice on daily basis..nice and comfy though..not sexy.
    Last edited by lemongrass; 14-11-2013 at 11:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathermy View Post
    Pmsl, I can relate to this! On the few times I have specifically dressed seductively for valentines or whatever and pranced about the house we have ended up in arguments because he just didn't know what the heck I was up to and I got all flouncy because it wasn't the reaction I was expecting! Not like it happens in the movies! Lol
    I've strutted around in lingerie and heels and he also doesn't understand what it is I'm trying to communicate... Dude... You're supposed to throw me on the couch! Or something! Anything!

Maybe I should discuss it with him ahead of time, or perhaps give him a script to follow. Lol.

*or put it in his calendar as an alert.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always wear nice lingerie for myself, DF liking it is just a bonus.
    I actually take DF with me when I want or need new underwear and ask his opinion as we like similar things; I've got a nice collection of garter belts and stockings too.

There was actually a little maid outfit at our local op shop today and DF was just about drooling at the thought of me wearing it!

Curiosity didn't kill the cat, the cat killed curiosity...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I do all the time. And I always wear something nice to bed.
    I like to make an effort and he likes it alot and I like making him happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surely this last post falls under the "advertising" sub-heading, which isn't allowed on Bub Hub.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 posts from this new member....three in old threads that relate to underwear and s.ex.