Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I have a drawer full of naughty clothes. Won't be getting any use atm as I'm pregnant.

Now DH is stuck with trackies or pjs

Only on special occasions and more to make me feel good rather than for him.

I'm currently carrying all the post baby bulge so I set the mood by dimming the lights to pitch black.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

glittertg  (13-11-2013)

Sort of, dp finds what I normally wear attractive but I don't really do it for him, it just so happens that my style is his taste iykwim. I'm pretty sure I could be wearing a potato sack and he'd still call me sexy though lol. I do wear nice underwear particularly if I know we may get 'special' time but as Hollywood said, it just gets ripped off pretty quick hardly seems worth it :P
    We havnt been together all that long 2 years, but even a few more years down the track I can't see me changing cause it makes ME feel good too.

My DH said it would be a waste cos he's just going to take it off anyway, he said I should just walk out of the bathroom naked and he'd be happier LOL.

Yes. I stay in my work clothes as long as I can (better looking than my saggy home pjs) if Dh is home. But if he is away then nope.

I will wear nice lingerie 2-3 times a week.... I use it as an indicator of I'm in the mood for snuggles later. But if I'm my daggy clothes then he knows not to come near me.

I do tho everyday get dressed neatly and put some make up on and fix my hair. In my head if I look nice I feel good. That's primarily for me but a bit for Dh. He is so unbelievably HOT that I feel daggy around him if I don't make an effort.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

No way.

Lingerie, always. He buys it for me, I wear it every day. Dress up for him?? Haha, he gets home while the kids are in the bath, so I usually have yogurt in my hair and am screeching at the kids to stop splashing me, wearing a lovely drenched saggy old hoodie.
    Not to mention, lots of guys aren't Ito the 'dressed to the nines' thing. DP likes me in pretty clothes and often compliments me when I get dressed in the morning or when we go out at night. But his absolute can't keep his hands off me ideal is when I am disgusting and sweaty, red in the face with frizzy hair just back from a run. So perfume and nails isn't going to work for everyone, anyway.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (13-11-2013)

Mine is the same fearless leader. I notice he is really 'all over' me when I'm in my pyjamas, no make up, etc. generally the fact I'm not wearing a bra helps. He really seems disinterested in heaps of make up and so on. Score!!

I remember when when I went through my no bra, singlet and track pant addiction and I said something in jest about him being such a lucky guy with m sense of fashion. He said he wouldn't have me any other way, and meant it genuinely.

i just told him about this thread re sexy lingere ad we cracked up again at the thought.

Fearless and Benji - you've hit the jackpot! Lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Acadaca For This Useful Post:

Benji  (13-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    My DH said it would be a waste cos he's just going to take it off anyway, he said I should just walk out of the bathroom naked and he'd be happier LOL.

Lol this is dh too!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (13-11-2013)