+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a drawer full of naughty clothes. Won't be getting any use atm as I'm pregnant.

Now DH is stuck with trackies or pjs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only on special occasions and more to make me feel good rather than for him.

I'm currently carrying all the post baby bulge so I set the mood by dimming the lights to pitch black.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

glittertg  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sort of, dp finds what I normally wear attractive but I don't really do it for him, it just so happens that my style is his taste iykwim. I'm pretty sure I could be wearing a potato sack and he'd still call me sexy though lol. I do wear nice underwear particularly if I know we may get 'special' time but as Hollywood said, it just gets ripped off pretty quick hardly seems worth it :P
    We havnt been together all that long 2 years, but even a few more years down the track I can't see me changing cause it makes ME feel good too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    My DH said it would be a waste cos he's just going to take it off anyway, he said I should just walk out of the bathroom naked and he'd be happier LOL.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes. I stay in my work clothes as long as I can (better looking than my saggy home pjs) if Dh is home. But if he is away then nope.

I will wear nice lingerie 2-3 times a week.... I use it as an indicator of I'm in the mood for snuggles later. But if I'm my daggy clothes then he knows not to come near me.

I do tho everyday get dressed neatly and put some make up on and fix my hair. In my head if I look nice I feel good. That's primarily for me but a bit for Dh. He is so unbelievably HOT that I feel daggy around him if I don't make an effort.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    No way.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Lingerie, always. He buys it for me, I wear it every day. Dress up for him?? Haha, he gets home while the kids are in the bath, so I usually have yogurt in my hair and am screeching at the kids to stop splashing me, wearing a lovely drenched saggy old hoodie.
    Not to mention, lots of guys aren't Ito the 'dressed to the nines' thing. DP likes me in pretty clothes and often compliments me when I get dressed in the morning or when we go out at night. But his absolute can't keep his hands off me ideal is when I am disgusting and sweaty, red in the face with frizzy hair just back from a run. So perfume and nails isn't going to work for everyone, anyway.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Mine is the same fearless leader. I notice he is really 'all over' me when I'm in my pyjamas, no make up, etc. generally the fact I'm not wearing a bra helps. He really seems disinterested in heaps of make up and so on. Score!!

I remember when when I went through my no bra, singlet and track pant addiction and I said something in jest about him being such a lucky guy with m sense of fashion. He said he wouldn't have me any other way, and meant it genuinely.

i just told him about this thread re sexy lingere ad we cracked up again at the thought.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fearless and Benji - you've hit the jackpot! Lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Acadaca For This Useful Post:

Benji  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    My DH said it would be a waste cos he's just going to take it off anyway, he said I should just walk out of the bathroom naked and he'd be happier LOL.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lol this is dh too!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (13-11-2013)