Closed Thread
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I'm on the mini pill it does have to be taken the same time for it to be effective but the info sheet says to take it anyway, and use protection for the next 7 days

Eta: skipping it entirely messes your cycle (or lack of it) completely
    I was on it for 12 months. My instructions never said that. It said if not taken within a 3 hour window then you must wait until you've taken 3 consecutive pills to be protected again. No mention of taking two at once. I guess it would depend on which mini pill you're on. One of the things about mini pill is it can make your cycle unpredictable, even if taken correctly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Top of 7C in my area. Tornado blowing through Bass straight. Wind blowing so hard that the trees are bending in unnatural (but natural... *cough*) ways. Lots of rain that the street is a river. I need to go out there in an hour... no point taking an umbrella.
    Oh my goodness! We will be that way for the holidays and I am hopeless with the cold so I hope it warms up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS just snuck in behind me while I was washing my hands and threw the aircon remote in the toilet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    I want him to get the snip but he had some whacked idea about it messing with his manhood

I would be stoked if he got it done lol!
    Well, he either loses a little of his 'manhood', has no more sex or you have another baby??!

Damn, new little baby teeth are sharp! My dd has just got her 2 bottom teeth and my nipples sure are feeling it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackDiamond For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Slept for hours today as I was sick. Now I'm feeling better but am wide awake from sleeping all day. I bet I'll feel worse tomorrow morning than I did this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So you just allow your dog to bark almost constantly for 2 hours straight. Too bad if it's annoying anyone!! And you can't say you didn't know, I can hear you sitting outside talking in your back yard.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH first if all it was reports, then parents teacher interview, now it's winter festival and class play. I know you job is important, it provides for us and you love it but u have two boys who miss their daddy! You saw DS2 for maybe an hour yesterday - it was the little mans 1st birthday!!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Hello huffy police officer: I'm sure you have like crimes to solve and stuff, but I did do the right thing by turning in the $800 I found over a year ago. It's not my fault your department is so inept that the two cheques that have been apparently been sent to me haven't arrived at my house. I told you I could really do with the money cos I'm swimming in bills not because I'm trying to make you feel bad, as you implied, but to explain why I'm being so persistent. Although, I think waiting for over 6 months is actually rather patient, not, as you put it 'naggy'.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Hello huffy police officer: I'm sure you have like crimes to solve and stuff, but I did do the right thing by turning in the $800 I found over a year ago. It's not my fault your department is so inept that the two cheques that have been apparently been sent to me haven't arrived at my house. I told you I could really do with the money cos I'm swimming in bills not because I'm trying to make you feel bad, as you implied, but to explain why I'm being so persistent. Although, I think waiting for over 6 months is actually rather patient, not, as you put it 'naggy'.
    Wow. Just wow.
    I had to go in and sign forms to get back the money that was stolen from me. I am shocked they would mail it too you.
    It part of his job like it or not. He needs to suck it up and deal with it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annoyed that my pay is gone before it even comes into my bank. Bills bills bills. Such a shippy feeling.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app