Closed Thread
Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Whattttttt! My Wiggles education has only begun over the last few months as I only have a 15 month old so I only "know" the new wiggles, so your post is blasphemy to me :-P Emma is the best! I've been singing "I like to oat, oat, oat opples and banonos" all day :-D
    Puh-lease! Play School have been singing that song for years! The Wiggles with Sam was the best. Viva La Sam!

(And yes, Anothony is cringe-worthy!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Californication  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree that Sam was the best, he had an amazing voice, he got such a raw deal. JR, I was initially introduced to the new wiggles first and didn't understand the criticism, but then discovered the old wiggles shows on you tube and my dd LOVES LOVES LOVES them over the new ones now.
    Dd will grab the remote and try to change it to the wiggles now if I dare to watch anything else. She goes nuts for Sing a Song of Wiggles. It's my fav too as Sam sings most of the songs
    Eta: Anthony and captain feather sword are so old and cringe worthy indeed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    :O Captain Feathersword is the best!!!! I have been through all of the Wiggles. My brother and sister loved the originals when we were kids then DS1 loved those and also Sam. I had to tell him that they were tired so that's why there are new ones. He still likes the new ones though.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Pinworms/ threadworms keeping ds2 awake. Between that and dd sleep has been scarce for me. I only managed to finally see one worm last night, after him being upset about his bottom for about a week
    So only wormed everyone this morning! Hurry up and work, dammit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will be glad when the inspection is over tomorrow. All weekend and all day today spent trying to clean the house. So flipping hard to keep anything clean when you have a crazy 2yr old making mess as you clean and so fricking hard to do it being 23 weeks pregnant with alot of pain from hips/pelvis/belly and back and no energy. Oh and not to mention the fact that I have to sit down every 5 mins cos if I dont I faint. Gah. I hate renting!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    I will be glad when the inspection is over tomorrow. All weekend and all day today spent trying to clean the house. So flipping hard to keep anything clean when you have a crazy 2yr old making mess as you clean and so fricking hard to do it being 23 weeks pregnant with alot of pain from hips/pelvis/belly and back and no energy. Oh and not to mention the fact that I have to sit down every 5 mins cos if I dont I faint. Gah. I hate renting!!!!!!!!!

I hate inspections! Last time it happened to us, the RE cancelled the morning of the inspection so I had to do it again a week later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh man. It sucks balls when they do that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Being sick every time I have to get a blood test. And they are trying to check my haemaglobin levels so therefore something always shows up because im sick. I just want to not have a cold for a blood test, just once....

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    This silent treatment is so puerile...but I'm gonna beat you at your own game anyways

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the weekend DH was complaining of a 'sniffle' & a sore throat so I told him to start taking vitamin c & echinacea because I really don't want to get sick while I'm pregnant. Of course he was being all macho going 'oh I'm not getting sick, it's just a sniffle' & refused to take anything.

And of course he's now come down with something, meaning I'll most likely get it too. Thanks for being macho DH, like I really wanted to get sick at 34 weeks pregnant.