The domino affect of dd being woken at 5am, an hour or more earlier than usual:
* had a quick nap in my arms around 7:30am.
* refused her usual 9am nap
* slept in the car from 10-12
* was overtly happy until 2:30... But too bad, no sleep as I had to leave to pick boys up at 3. Df got called in for extra night shift so was trying to sleep, told me to take kids to big w for an hour so he could sleep.
* due to being out all arvo, no arvo nap for dd. meltdown in car on way home.
* me unable to cool tea, I all for pizza. Obviously dd has veg I already had in the fridge.
* dd falls asleep in High chair about 5:30. Skip bath, change happy out on jammies and here we are now, her asleep and about to be out down before 6pm, no nurofen for her teeth or anything, and likely to wake early again tomorrow due to early beside tonight! *sigh*