Closed Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why is it I struggle to stay awake nearly all day due to my 9 day old bub keeping me up at night but as soon as he is asleep I am wide awake???? Just not fair :-(

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    Why is it when I have to write something so important that my damn brain decides to stop working?! Anyone want to write a cover letter for me?!!
    Are you heading back to work?

I've got til Monday afternoon to do a CV, a cover letter and 13 KSC for DP and I've barely started. I need him sitting here beside me because I need to know all the little details about his job. He was on nights last night and is again tonight so he will sleep all day. I'm gone on Sunday to my niece's birthday party, which leaves Monday. Talk about a tight deadline!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The floorboards in my house woke up my 2yr old as I sneaked to go to the loo at 4:30 in the morning. Needless to say I am more then annoyed~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Are you heading back to work?

I've got til Monday afternoon to do a CV, a cover letter and 13 KSC for DP and I've barely started. I need him sitting here beside me because I need to know all the little details about his job. He was on nights last night and is again tonight so he will sleep all day. I'm gone on Sunday to my niece's birthday party, which leaves Monday. Talk about a tight deadline!
    No work for me yet! Dh is looking at a change. If he gets it I'll be able to stay home longer and we'll be heading back to the country I've had to redo his cv and write a full page cover letter. I ended up telling him to zip it because he was throwing me off my groove! Eeek! Good luck with all that! My brain hurts just reading it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackDiamond For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (26-04-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    No work for me yet! Dh is looking at a change. If he gets it I'll be able to stay home longer and we'll be heading back to the country I've had to redo his cv and write a full page cover letter. I ended up telling him to zip it because he was throwing me off my groove! Eeek! Good luck with all that! My brain hurts just reading it.
    Ooh good luck with yours too! I know DF would be one very happy man if you guys moved back to the area

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

BlackDiamond  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Massive FWP here. I had a craving for Baked beans with sausages a few weeks ago so I bought a tin and forgot about it. Cooked it up this morning to share with DS and the sausages were gross! I haven't eaten it since I was a kid and my memory has them down as being much tastier! Luckily DS liked them so ate mine as well!! I am so disappointed though because I am craving something that probably doesn't exist! Stupid preggy brain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I want @Zombie_eyes cheesecake! 🍮

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

BlackDiamond  (27-04-2014),CakeyMumma  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Grr annoying people with no common sense. Went to the archery club & it was really busy. So first the girl next to me (who was just learning & using club gear) starts shooting at the same target as me & almost shoots through my arrows. My arrows arent club gear, I bought them & I dont want them damaged.

So then I changed to a different target & for some reason she would wait till id already loaded an arrow & drawn my bow before she would load hers. So half the time the second I went to release my arrow she would tip her bow to load it & the end of it would tap my bottom limb, making my arrow fly completely off course.

And then her parents have the nerve to get annoyed at me when I said quietly to my husband 'this is getting frustrating because people keep hitting my bow'.

Was much more fun after they left! Its not hard, its just courtesy & common sense & sharing a busy range....

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super annoyed. Tried to enjoy a herbal tea bath... it was cut short cos I came out in hives. What the feck is in that tea!!! Super itchy and sore. Grrrr.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Not sure if it's my phone but Facebook isn't working for me at the moment.