Closed Thread
Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    I felt like that straight after having the boys. By the time I fell pg with DD, I had accepted my family for what it was, thinking we wouldn't have another and I was at peace.. then DD came along and stuffed up that zen!

Do you still feel as though you would like another?
    I don't know! DH joked today about getting the snip and it raised all these emotions. I look at DD and hate thinking that I won't get to experience all this again (even though it seems like torture some days!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    I don't know! DH joked today about getting the snip and it raised all these emotions. I look at DD and hate thinking that I won't get to experience all this again (even though it seems like torture some days!)
    I can relate there! I honestly thought I was done when I was pregnant with dd3, and then dh raised the subject of him getting the snip and I felt so sad. I knew then that we weren't done. I am now pregnant with dd4 and hubby and I have again had the snip conversation.... and I feel excited (foe lack of a better word) at the thought we wont have to worry about any more pregnancies. Which threw me a bit as I never thought I would ever fully feel finished having kids. But now I can honestly say I am done and I dont feel sad about it at all.

me + he = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (due May 2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DH is away on a boys weekend so it means I have to make the bed myself. It's so much harder on my own because the mattress is so heavy. Which is why I'm sitting on bubhub at 1:30 in the morning. Procrastination is a strong point of mine...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    DH is away on a boys weekend so it means I have to make the bed myself. It's so much harder on my own because the mattress is so heavy. Which is why I'm sitting on bubhub at 1:30 in the morning. Procrastination is a strong point of mine...
    I've got a solution for you. Just don't make the bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    I've got a solution for you. Just don't make the bed
    I seriously contemplated it haha. For awhile I was just lying on the mattress protector and thinking about just pulling the Doona up, but it was too hot for the Doona, but I also had the air con on so I didn't want to get cold. Unfortunately at the moment a sheet is the happy medium lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    2 minutes of a cat nap in the car does not equal a proper nap kiddo, you are wrecked, please just sleep!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dammit shouldn't of put in the menu when calling foxtel I wanted to disconnect. I've been on hold for ages they are trying to break me. Next time I'll say I want to buy something during the automated menu, I'm sure I'd get answered much sooner lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Can I ask why you were making the bed at that hour? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    A bird pooed on the sheets on the line so now I have to rewash them and DF put wet clothes with the rest so everything is wet and stinks because I didn't realise. Not a good day for washing.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    A bird pooed on the sheets on the line so now I have to rewash them and DF put wet clothes with the rest so everything is wet and stinks because I didn't realise. Not a good day for washing.

Sent from my telecommunications device.
    Oooh I hate bird poos on the washing!!!!