Closed Thread
Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhhh. Cumfy in bed and now I desperately need to pee. This is cruel.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am watching a recorded show on Foxtel and DS keeps going and turning off the Foxtel box! Then I have to start the program again. 3rd time now. Urg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloody men. Why do they have to sleep in the middle of the bed. I need some room too and your to heavy to shove over

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh27 For This Useful Post:

lovebeingamum!  (07-04-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Lol.

the mods there are so tight with their threads. Ok, it's a car forum on another site. I'm trying to learn a bit more about the things(so I actually know what I am talking about when DP is talking to me about them) and you have to make sure there isn't already a thread on whatever topic it is you are wanting to know about. Even if it is 3k posts long and 2 years old. And if you can't find a topic and make a new one a mod comes along and closes it, tells you off and mysteriously links to a super old thread that you spent 45 minutes looking for to no avail. On the bright side I have learnt a bit and am able to tell DP, a very good mechanic, things he didn't know or want sure on as well as little tips and tricks for that specific make. PS. It's a very specific make and model forum.
    Hey we don't seem so bad now!

My vent: currently sitting in centrelink just wanting to hand some forms in, and at 10:30 in the morning there are already a bakillion people ahead of me. And I'm hungry. And thirsty. And did I mention I don't want to wait? Next time I'll pack a picnic!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    woke up feeling like I drank 3 bottles of wine last night and didn't actually get the pleasure.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got to love it when you decide to delete some old text messages from your iphone & it mucks up your entire phone. It went from working fine, to not allowing me to send texts, not receiving texts & the ones I had deleted reappeared. Oh yeh, and all phone calls going automatically to voicemail. Turning off & back on didn't fix it, then suddenly four hours later when I was about to do a full reset it started working again.

Stupid iphone! Remind me to never try & delete text messages ever again!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Lol.

the mods there are so tight with their threads. Ok, it's a car forum on another site. I'm trying to learn a bit more about the things(so I actually know what I am talking about when DP is talking to me about them) and you have to make sure there isn't already a thread on whatever topic it is you are wanting to know about. Even if it is 3k posts long and 2 years old. And if you can't find a topic and make a new one a mod comes along and closes it, tells you off and mysteriously links to a super old thread that you spent 45 minutes looking for to no avail. On the bright side I have learnt a bit and am able to tell DP, a very good mechanic, things he didn't know or want sure on as well as little tips and tricks for that specific make. PS. It's a very specific make and model forum.
    Just hang in there with them. I do a lot with cars (servicing, mods etc) and as such am around that stuff a bit. It can be a bit daunting and sometimes a pain but just keep at it and you'll fit right in soon enough I think that's awesome you've taken an interest in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a cool monkey sleeping bag and a monster air mattress for DS in preparation for our trip away this weekend and he has flat out refused to sleep in/on it at all. He seemed very impressed with the sleeping bag, and even learnt to say "monkey", but hasn't slept in it once since I bought it a week ago. Grrr!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby girl is only 2 weeks old but I just cannot accept the fact that she is probably my last :'(

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I felt like that straight after having the boys. By the time I fell pg with DD, I had accepted my family for what it was, thinking we wouldn't have another and I was at peace.. then DD came along and stuffed up that zen!

Do you still feel as though you would like another?