Closed Thread
Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    My shoulder feels like a slip and slide due to ds "sleeping" on my shoulder! All I am getting is yawn turn yawn turn!

Me + Him = Perfection born
    05/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Wow really? How do they get away with being so expensive then?!
    Because there's so few options for plus sized people. I've given up on them, things fall apart, a lot of stuff when you buy it the buttons are already coming off, or the zipper is stuffed, things get those "pils" (spelling?) after one hand wash, it's totally crap, like cheap k mart crap :-/
    Years and years ago, when they were called "big city chic" they were pretty good, but now, not so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wish the next door neighbours would tell their little boy that 6 am is not the time to be yelling and carrying on (Not a tantrum, he sounded happy). It's almost like he stands on their bed and does it directly out the window at us. I don't know where all the noise comes from as their upstairs windows always seem to be closed. If it's that loud at our place I would hate to imagine how loud he really is :-/ I'm sick of having to close my windows because of the neighbours. Early wakeups, stinky cigarette smoke blowing in our windows. Can't wait til we can move!

I've never met a kid this loud. Even when staying with my aunty who has 4 kids the level of noise isn't this bad. Mind you that's probably also because her kids like to sleep in lol. I hope when I have kids they're quiet and love to sleep in. Even 7-7:30 would be acceptable, just not 6!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I wish the next door neighbours would tell their little boy that 6 am is not the time to be yelling and carrying on (Not a tantrum, he sounded happy). It's almost like he stands on their bed and does it directly out the window at us.

I've never met a kid this loud. Even when staying with my aunty who has 4 kids the level of noise isn't this bad. Mind you that's probably also because her kids like to sleep in lol. I hope when I have kids they're quiet and love to sleep in. Even 7-7:30 would be acceptable, just not 6!!
    Hahaha, if you had of said little 'girl' and '5am' I would think you were my neighbour
    I am pretty sure his parents like it as much as you do, but really keeping an active loud toddler quiet until 7am is almost impossible!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    Hahaha, if you had of said little 'girl' and '5am' I would think you were my neighbour
    I am pretty sure his parents like it as much as you do, but really keeping an active loud toddler quiet until 7am is almost impossible!
    When we have kids I intend to try pretty hard lol. (Wishful thinking much?!) We never hear the parents (unless she's yelling) and only on occasion hear the baby crying. I think it's more frustrating because these neighbours already annoy us with cigarette smoke blowing into our house at all hours. The only way we escape it is to shut all the windows and have air con on :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting a few texts from colleagues saying that they are so excited I'm back at work tomorrow- funny you couldn't of missed me that much if you hadn't bothered to contact me in the 14 months I was off like you all said you would....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

JR03  (11-02-2014),VicPark  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Daptoamy View Post
    Getting a few texts from colleagues saying that they are so excited I'm back at work tomorrow- funny you couldn't of missed me that much if you hadn't bothered to contact me in the 14 months I was off like you all said you would....
    That's what I found when I was on mat leave the first time!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    When we have kids I intend to try pretty hard lol. (Wishful thinking much?!) We never hear the parents (unless she's yelling) and only on occasion hear the baby crying. I think it's more frustrating because these neighbours already annoy us with cigarette smoke blowing into our house at all hours. The only way we escape it is to shut all the windows and have air con on :-(
    The smoking thing really sux, its gross you have to put up with that.

The screaming child thing though...I'd imagine the parents would be even more sick of it than you are. Im always so scared my neighbours are going to complain about my DS2 and his screaming, so I reguarly take them boxes of chocolates, movie vouchers etc to try to make up for it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    This is my life but with 2 shrieky girls. 6am is a sleep in btw.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    This is my life but with 2 shrieky girls. 6am is a sleep in btw.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.
    Oh I hear you on the 6am sleep in. Thanks to DH needing to get up at 4:45am for work, my kids are up by 5.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app