Closed Thread
Page 31 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    I'm quietly horrified- I'm still losing a lot of hair from pregnancy, and my hair is extremely long- about half way down my back. It's also curly, which means if I brush it a lot, it goes super crazy frizzy, so brushing is before showers etc. I also can't wash it every day, it needs natural oils.

All good I hear you say. Where is he problem with that? Somehow I have managed to create a big dread about midway down my hair almost in the middle of my head. I obviously need to see a hairdresser, but I know they're going to have to cut it out but I don't want all my hair cut short!

I'm actually really peeved about this! Stupid hair!!
    I had the same thing but it was a massive knot I was getting my hair cut shorter so it wasn't a problem for me to get it cut out. The hairdresser didn't cut it out though...she said it was too far up to just cut out so she stood there for 10 minutes tearing the knot apart with a comb...so embarresing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH I know that it's annoying having to get up to DS. I have done it every single time he has woken since ever. He normally sleeps through. I don't know what his problem was that he woke at 8.30, 9.30, 10.30 and 11.30 and a whole 2 of those times you had to get up to give him a drink of water. I suspect you turned a light on which woke him more hence he had a disrupted sleep.

But if you tell me again when I get home from work at 2 am after being awake since 6 am that your tired I'm going to slap you when your not expecting it. Maybe while your sleeping. Like you've done the majority of the night. And now I'm feeling bad that DS was awake so much and can't sleep. Gah!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    DH I know that it's annoying having to get up to DS. I have done it every single time he has woken since ever. He normally sleeps through. I don't know what his problem was that he woke at 8.30, 9.30, 10.30 and 11.30 and a whole 2 of those times you had to get up to give him a drink of water. I suspect you turned a light on which woke him more hence he had a disrupted sleep.
    It's so frustrating just when you thing you've got sleeping down pat it goes tits up.....my dd is always going through phases and I don't understand if she can sleep through some nights why does she wake heaps on others?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    I'm quietly horrified- I'm still losing a lot of hair from pregnancy, and my hair is extremely long- about half way down my back. It's also curly, which means if I brush it a lot, it goes super crazy frizzy, so brushing is before showers etc. I also can't wash it every day, it needs natural oils.

All good I hear you say. Where is he problem with that? Somehow I have managed to create a big dread about midway down my hair almost in the middle of my head. I obviously need to see a hairdresser, but I know they're going to have to cut it out but I don't want all my hair cut short!

I'm actually really peeved about this! Stupid hair!!
    Ok first wet your hair making sure the knot is really wet. Soak the knot in some conditioner. While conditioner is still in slowly start combing the knot. Start at the bottom of the knot and take a small section at a time. It will take awhile but you will get it out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Really you ring at 6am so we get back in routine for next week when you know i have had less than a hour of broken sleep. Not once did i ask you get up to toddler with growing pains and massage his legs or give me a break because i knew you need your sleep for your long car trip this morning. So why on earth did you think i would be happy that you rang to wake us up to get back into a routine for next week. For heaven sake it's rare that i ever sleep past 5.30 anyhow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    DS1 just sleepwalked his way into DS3's room and woke him up... now he wont go back to sleep and im exhausted. Grrrr

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh took the vacuum cleaner out to the shed and then didn't bring it back inside like I asked. I have started to pull the lounge apart so I can clean it probably but can't because I can't get into the damn shed to get the vacuum cleaner!! I NEED to vacuum! Aaarrrrgggh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Trying to convince Ds1 that he wants to make us scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. Sadly it's not working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fly out day always sucks- even more so now knowing we will be in completely different states

Me + he = dd1 (July 07), dd2 (July 10), dd3 (August 13), dd4 (due may 14)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poo is evil! An hour ago, bub was almost asleep, then she did a poo and has been crying ever since because she's now overtired :-(