Closed Thread
Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    It looks like my daughter is getting a mono brow and she's only 10 months old. I was teased so much for mine in primary school that mum finally let me get it waxed in year 5. I don't want all those years of torment for her but also don't want her to think she has to remove the hair if she doesn't want to! :-(
    According to the rumours Kim kardashian already waxed her little ones eyebrows already
    I just hope dd doesn't get my freckles - well a little is ok- people used to say it looked like I lost a poo fight behind a screen door....
    Kids can be so cruel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Daptoamy View Post
    According to the rumours Kim kardashian already waxed her little ones eyebrows already
    I just hope dd doesn't get my freckles - well a little is ok- people used to say it looked like I lost a poo fight behind a screen door....
    Kids can be so cruel
    Oh I am covered in freckles too and used to get teased, but I never heard that one! I am having a little giggle now - probably because the mortifying teen years are well behind me and they have faded a bit as I got older.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (19-01-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Kids can be so cruel
    !!!!!!! That is such a creative insult, although I'm sure it was awful at the time!

AFM, loooooooove freckles. I always wanted some. One morning in primary school I drew some on before school with mum's eyeliner but it wasn't the same :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish these pains would either p off or actually become something. Over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smashed my car in the driveway leaving for our first trip away not going now and my car totally is ruined and had to be towed... At least we're all ok and dd doesn't know what she's missing.... Will never hear the end of it from DH who was insisting on driving but I was just moving it into the street so he could take the bins out!

And it took forever to pack the damn car!!! Idiot!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Smashed my car in the driveway leaving for our first trip away not going now and my car totally is ruined and had to be towed... At least we're all ok and dd doesn't know what she's missing.... Will never hear the end of it from DH who was insisting on driving but I was just moving it into the street so he could take the bins out!

And it took forever to pack the damn car!!! Idiot!!!!
    Oh no you poor thing!! Though like you said, you're all ok! Is there any way you could borrow a car or even go on the train or something so you don't miss your holiday?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Oh no you poor thing!! Though like you said, you're all ok! Is there any way you could borrow a car or even go on the train or something so you don't miss your holiday?
    We could takes DHs car - just need to put the car seat in. He has the shts though so might wait till later and ask him if we can still go tomorrow
    Thanks

Edit: he doesn't have the shts with me, but just from unloading the car and removing the car seat (with two doors smashed in) in the rain
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 20-01-2014 at 10:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waited at home all day for the real estate to come and do a rental inspection and no one came. Wasted day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has spent over an hour attempting to put car seat in, has just come storming back in unable to do it. Why does it have to be so complicated? He's going to try forward facing instead even though it's not as safe. The books are so vague and there is only one place in the whole of wollongong that fits them now NRMA don't do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH has spent over an hour attempting to put car seat in, has just come storming back in unable to do it. Why does it have to be so complicated? He's going to try forward facing instead even though it's not as safe. The books are so vague and there is only one place in the whole of wollongong that fits them now NRMA don't do it.
    Car seats are so difficult in the beginning.... Then by the time you've taken them out for the 1500th time you wonder how it was so difficult.
    Stoopid seats.
    Maybe YouTube it!! It's always easier when you've seen it done.
    I wish I could come over and help you so you could go on your trip!!!

I have to ask; how did your car get so smashed in the driveway? (Did you run into something or did someone hit you?)
    I feel for you; my DH would be so dirty

DH (34) Me (30)
    DS1 (8) * DS2 (4)
    ❤️ My Family ❤️

Egg donor 2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebeingamum! For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (20-01-2014)