Closed Thread
Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    My ppl runs out at the end of the month. I know I'm lucky to get it, and ESP that with my maternity leave as well we have had an extra 6 months of money that we wouldn't otherwise have... It's just that I'll get just over $50 a week from then onwards... And that is what I hated the most about being a SAHM with the boys- no money in my purse, a feeling of helplessness (even though dp would give me money whenever I asked) (we do seperate bank accounts- works for us) I hate it!
    And dd is so super attached to me.. My plan of doing casual relief teaching when she turns one is looking shaky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling a little neglected. Damn you Summernats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Hehe, he'll be home tomorrow Enjoy having the whole bed to yourself!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know but when you have only spoken twice since Thursday (once being by text) it's hard not to feel s#@!. Especially since he has time to contact my brother everyday. And....we co-sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sick of motorbikes roaring past my house and waking up bub! Why do they need to rev it so much! Grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    I know but when you have only spoken twice since Thursday (once being by text) it's hard not to feel s#@!. Especially since he has time to contact my brother everyday. And....we co-sleep.
    Yeah I'm co-sleeping with DD atm and I have to say I'm not loving it.. I'm moving her into her cot on Wednesday... that's a whole other issue in itself!

If it's any consolation, I think your DH and my DP have behaved themselves very well over the weekend- no getting very, very drunk or being silly.. in fact, at 9 this morning DP was telling me that your DH was up and hounding everyone to hurry up, he wanted to get back to the nats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koarlo View Post
    Sick of motorbikes roaring past my house and waking up bub! Why do they need to rev it so much! Grrr
    My next door neighbour has a radar for DS' naps. Every freaking time we put him down, next door turns his motorbike on and leaves it to rev for 15 minutes!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

Koarlo  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Yeah I'm co-sleeping with DD atm and I have to say I'm not loving it.. I'm moving her into her cot on Wednesday... that's a whole other issue in itself!

If it's any consolation, I think your DH and my DP have behaved themselves very well over the weekend- no getting very, very drunk or being silly.. in fact, at 9 this morning DP was telling me that your DH was up and hounding everyone to hurry up, he wanted to get back to the nats
    I have no doubt that they behaved themselves. I just had an incident occur last night that rattled me and it would have been nice to have him to talk to. It's probably just my crazy hormones. I'm not normally so 'needy'!

Good luck with the transition. Just thinking about having a new-ish baby again and the whole sleep thing makes me cringe!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    I have no doubt that they behaved themselves. I just had an incident occur last night that rattled me and it would have been nice to have him to talk to. It's probably just my crazy hormones. I'm not normally so 'needy'!

Good luck with the transition. Just thinking about having a new-ish baby again and the whole sleep thing makes me cringe!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    What did you expect? You went into a breast feeding support group and you don't bf. Woman all together for one thing rarely support something opposite. I'm sorry they were rude to you but they probably thought you were joking. You need to stop being so naive!

Me + Him = Perfection born 05/11/12