Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Every time my DS has a nap, the next door neighbour revs his motor bike for 10 minutes right outside his bedroom window. Every. Freaking. Time!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently since falling pregnant, my gag reflex is super sensitive. If I even cry a little bit, I have to spew. Blurgh.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's bad enough that MIL has to buy the kids obscene amounts of clothes, but she also buys them in the sizes they are growing out of!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    It's bad enough that MIL has to buy the kids obscene amounts of clothes, but she also buys them in the sizes they are growing out of!
    I was JUST coming on here to write this exact thing about my MIL! She asked me about 3 weeks ago what size my daughter is in at the moment. And I said "0 but she's fitting into some size 1 stuff now so I wouldn't get any 0's because she won't be in it for much longer" so what does she get for Christmas? Heaps of 6-12 month stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish my BIL's gf wasn't so absorbed. Her poor daughter is so deprived of attention but spoiled with 'stuff'. We went to the shops today and she was riding her bike in the carpark by herself, then followed DH into the shops and up and down each aisle. He felt really awkward but is hardly going to tell an 11 yo girl to go away.
    Every time we see her she is so full on and in our faces because she doesn't get the attention at home.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dear DF, leaving the tissue you jam between your toes to "dry them out" laying around on the floor is disgusting, I know your feet aren't festy and that they don't smell but still

Dear children, yes if you don't pick up your toys within the 20 min I give you I WILL put them in the trailer in a trash bag. This is nothing new so get over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    Apparently since falling pregnant, my gag reflex is super sensitive. If I even cry a little bit, I have to spew. Blurgh.
    This was me too. I couldn't open a jar or start the lawn mower without gagging. It's funny looking back but wasn't at the time. Mine only lasted 1st and a bit of 2nd but then improved.
    Hope yours improves soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2yo just beat me at 10 pin bowling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ds has gastro I feel like every inch of my house is germ infested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We've just killed our back lawn, filled the yard with 17 tonne of dirt, re-turfed and planted heaps of plants. All of the movement seems to have stirred up some German cockroaches, I'm finding them everywhere! Tonight I found one inside my pillowcase, on my bed *vomits* need to get the house sprayed ASAP!