Closed Thread
Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I hate having to act surprised when you have accidentally found what your present was (especially when you weren't intentionally snooping!)
    Yeah and it's the first year it's been a surprise. Normally he asks or tells me what it'll be. Plus I don't think hell get round to getting anything for my stocking so it's all I'm getting.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Dp is at work today so I'm packing everything up by myself to head off to my parents where he will meet us. He left at 5 this morning and sent me a msg not long after: forgot to wrap your present.
    Man, so either I wrap it myself so I can unwrap it myself tomorrow... Or I leave it as is. Don't want to do either.

Also don't want to pack half the house I seem to need when you travel with young kids.

Also ds1 (5) found dd's unwrapped gifts from Santa on the floor this morning because I forgot to put them away last night. I'm NOT going shopping for something different today with 3 kids in tow (wouldn't work anyway) so I have chosen the route of trying to make him think he saw them but it was really just a dream.

Wish me luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Dp is at work today so I'm packing everything up by myself to head off to my parents where he will meet us. He left at 5 this morning and sent me a msg not long after: forgot to wrap your present.
    Man, so either I wrap it myself so I can unwrap it myself tomorrow... Or I leave it as is. Don't want to do either.

Also don't want to pack half the house I seem to need when you travel with young kids.

Also ds1 (5) found dd's unwrapped gifts from Santa on the floor this morning because I forgot to put them away last night. I'm NOT going shopping for something different today with 3 kids in tow (wouldn't work anyway) so I have chosen the route of trying to make him think he saw them but it was really just a dream.

Wish me luck.
    I have to pack too as we are leaving early tomorrow morning, I hate packing by myself.

Tell your son that Santa dropped them off early because he had a lot to do this year and asked if you would wrap them for him.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My mum paid to have my sisters house cleaned last week and dad is over there today mowing. Her and her husband are physically able to do it themselves and have no reason not to, but they're just lazy. We're not lazy so therefore I don't get any help to clean my house or now my lawns. Last time they went on holidays, my parents painted the gutters on their house...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I now remember why we moved away from this bull@#*!. I cannot wait to go home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why won't you sleep little one...? Clearly you. Are tired....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Battle with MIL begins..... Here for lunch and dinner- she's already snatched food away from dd telling me she's too young to be feeding herself (almost 11 months) because she coughed. She was coughing not choking dammit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anxiety kindly **** off now! So tiring trying to keep on top of it on the bad days

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TableDancer For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Totally self inflicted but I am so damn tired why oh why did I stay out shopping til the wee hours of this morning! Damn you 24 hour shopping lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaandOllie View Post
    Anxiety kindly **** off now! So tiring trying to keep on top of it on the bad days
    I hear you. I thought I'd outgrown it but it keeps bothering me when I least expect it

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

TableDancer  (29-12-2013)