+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OP you are a very strong, forgiving and trusting wife! If I was with a man who'd cheated on me in the past there's no way in hell I could deal with him befriending other women. Props to you. Xx

Age 20, engaged, mummy to 3yo DS and TTC his sibling! Living life backwards

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lalasmooch For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have read the convo you had with your DH where he's bringing her up. And not any after.

Sorry, I call BS.

So... Shes a colleague from work and he sees her at sport regularly but his text says Thanks for the catch up?

Why would he thank someone he sees regularly for a catch up? Why does she have his number? If they work together and play sport together they should have enough opportunity to chat during those times, why the need for a number exchange then a text exchange along those lines?

Nah, sorry, I don't buy it at all.

Good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to salamat For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is a couple of months old, wonder if the OP has an update?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Damn, just wrote this big long post then read that this thread is old. Oh well, I'll give my 2cents anyway :-)
    Surely if he had bumped into someone on the street and had a chat you wouldn't say thanks for the catch up. If he did bump into an old friend on the street and they decided to go get a coffee and catch up surely he would tell you in passing conversation about his day something like "oh guess what, I bumped into such and such today and....I wouldn't confront him about it because yes text messages can be ambiguous and misinterpreted easily. Having said that, the fact remains he has cheated on you twice before. I would be keeping a very close eye on him. Yes relationships should be based on trust but if he has lied to you in the past he doesn't leave you much choice but to find the evidence for yourself. Big hugs to you, it really sucks being in that situation, especially with kids. Hopefully the text was innocent.
    Just to note, I hate cheaters. So selfish and cowardly, be a man and own up to your actions.
    Last edited by Koarlo; 07-01-2014 at 18:36.