+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default second baby shower

Im just after some ideas. My best friend wants to throw me another babyshower as we are expecting a boy.

I dont want a gift grab but a time to catch up befors ds arrives as we wont see anybody.

I was thinking either day spa with girls and lunch or bbq at home with boys & girls. Any tips or feedback welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would go a catch up BBQ with everyone. I wouldn't say it's a baby shower just an opportunity for you all to catch up before you ds is born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    I would go a catch up BBQ with everyone. I wouldn't say it's a baby shower just an opportunity for you all to catch up before you ds is born.
    This

Me + He =
    DD1, DD2, DD3 & bun in the oven due May 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! ! I spoke to df and we suggested calling it a baby bbq lol I might still go ahead with day spa LOL! Just separate

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the day spa is a lovely idea! I might just do the same thing before no. 3 is born. In our group of friends we do a baby sprinkle lunch at the local. No games or anything just catching up before bubs is born.