+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you for the responses! For those who had really different induction experiences, what was different about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Length. Pain levels. Everything really. My first was just gel. Easy as birth. Second was just drip ok birth. 3rd was my 6 th bub and i had a reaction to the drug used and was very traumatic. You can only get this reaction if it is 5 or more birth.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st was induced at 41 weeks. Had epidural was all good, 9 hour labour very civilised :-) 2nd induction was crazy, only 2 hours from first contraction to delivery. They broke my water at 7 and 7:27 she was born, it was crazy, even the midwife had no idea baby was coming till she was halfway out! No epidural. Very different experiences.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering why you are having an induction this time?

best wishes as you prepare to meet your baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had 3 inductions- 1st at 40+5 weeks which was long and traumatic. She was finally born at 41 weeks.
    The 2nd was a dream labour. Went in for gel on night of 38+3, waters broken morning of 38+4. Regular contractions started within an hour. Asked for epidural not long after and was put in drip. Several hours of painless contractions and then 10mins of pushing (4 contractions) and bub was born.
    My 3rd wasn't as easy, but still better than the first.
    Good luck