+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks monkeyface! I'm really relaxed about everything! I've enjoyed talking about it on here though! I was only just saying to DH about how I felt wet there today! But I don't know what I normally would "feel" like as I've been on pill for over 7 years. When would you recommend testing if your cycles are irregular? I was 36 day cycle last month would you just hold out for the 36 days or af which ever comes first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    af should show up about 14 days (12-16 days is normal too though) after you 'o' so how many dpo would that make you? I personally could never hold of that long, I'm a poas addict lol. If u can wait I would suggest wanting until you are 14dpo, if still no af then test away. This is to avoid disappointment if it's negative . If u prefer to test early I'd say the earliest should be 10dpo, if negative test again in 2 days or hold off for 14dpo. I personally got a very faint BFP on the afternoon of 9dpo, was so faint you could only see something in the light so kept it to myself and tested with fmu on 10dpo and got a lovely second line on a FRER. I was lucky with an early implanter though so don't be disheartened if you don't get a BFP until 14dpo as that's pretty normal. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i we are trying too!
    But this month I didn't get the normal wet feeling when ovulating .
    every ovulation test I did was nothing & then only slightly positive/ invaild twice!
    So confused!
    Having fun trying though & trying more the week I should ovulate!
    That being said when u have sex a lot the week u are meant to ovulate, I guess u could miss the normal wet & confuse with sex wet?!
    Any ideas
    Ps very new to bub hub like 5 mins ago?! Is this okay to ask???

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're the same age and TTC after our miscarriage a few moths ago! In the TWW now.
    Baby dust all round xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica23 View Post
    Me and my partner are trying for our first. I find that what I hate the most is those 15 days between ovulation and peeing on the stick!

I'm only on day 4 after ovulation but its completely unbearable!! I find myself looking at early pregnancy symptoms and hoping to god that the increased flatulence is an eps and NOT the result of the chicken avocado risotto....

Haha but seriously does any one else feel the same? and for those who have been through it, did you have any early pregnancy symptoms, and how do you get though this time?

Jessica
    How did you go? I'm on second cycle TTC and it's driving me mad.