+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 24 & TTC for our 1st! Can't stand the Wait!

Me and my partner are trying for our first. I find that what I hate the most is those 15 days between ovulation and peeing on the stick!

I'm only on day 4 after ovulation but its completely unbearable!! I find myself looking at early pregnancy symptoms and hoping to god that the increased flatulence is an eps and NOT the result of the chicken avocado risotto....

Haha but seriously does any one else feel the same? and for those who have been through it, did you have any early pregnancy symptoms, and how do you get though this time?

Jessica

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guess not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keep busy!! Waiting is horrible but the busier you are the quicker the time will go

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you Jessica! Sometimes I think I'm reading too much into these supposed pregnancy symptoms. I also find I'm on the Internet a lot trying to work out if these are pregnancy symptoms and if they'll lead to a BFP!

I'm currently 6dpo and this is our 1st cycle trying. I didn't think the wait would be so long!!

What symptoms do you feel you're having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also 4dpo and it's also killing me.. Thankfully I am applying for a new job and have scored an interview so that is taking my mind off it temporarily. Fingers crossed we both get the news we are waiting for 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome! And oh hells yeah - I am 1DPO and I'm all 'Can I test yet?!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I found your post by searching "early pregnancy symptoms"!!!! I'm 2dpo and just today I've felt very bloated and had kind of af pains down low! I'm hoping to poas at 12dpo which is our 1st wedding anniversary I'm feeling patient ATM but I am def wishing things would speed up for us all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 DPO and some how I convinced myself it was a good idea to test this morning...Terrible Idea!! negative, but that was bound to happen.
    I have been very bloated and gassy and my breasts have become sore and swollen. also finding that in the evening i feel nauseous.

I think I'll wait now for another 5 days before trying to test again, it was so devastating seeing negative!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jessica I'm sure it would have been disappointing but just think there is still a chance!!!!!! I'm 4dpo and I've begun symptom spotting! Lol I felt period like pains last night kind of a stretching feeling for a bit today near my belly button and now I've got major pains in lower back just above bum!!!! Which I've never had before! Way too early for any signs but so strange these different things are happening! Lol I wonder when you actually "feel" pregnant?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It took us 6 months to conceive and every month I felt exactly look you ladies. Over analysing, symptom spotting everything and getting disheartened month after month. The month we conceived I had sore boobs (had this every other month when it was a negative but they where a little bit more sore then the previous months) And sorry TMI but I got a bit constipated before I found out but the biggest sign was my cm would usual dry up before af but there was lots of cm from ovulation onwards that never dried up, to the point I always felt 'wet' done there and swore af had shown up. The thing that made me test is a got a god awful sharp pain in my lady bits that went as quickly as it come but I had never had that before and I have had to a few times now. I think it's got to do with the ligaments stretching etc. Good luck ladies, best advice is just to enjoy it and not over stress - it will happen the month it's meant too