+ Reply to Thread
    Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Talking 12WBT - November 2013 start

Who is starting the Michelle Bridges 12WBT starting tomorrow - 11th November?

I lost alot of weight last year through change of eating habbits, but a little has found me again and my husband needs to loose 25+kg. My hubby isn't motivated and works long hours, so puts off exercise any chance he can. When I saw that the 12WBT could create an exercise program for home I thought this might be the right one for us. So ... tomorrow we start!

Anyone else starting tomorrow? Who wants to join me in here ... keep each other motivated, share our progress, highs and lows to keep each other moving forward?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me :-) and Mr will be doing the exercises but pretty limited when he's away for work with what he can eat so he's just going to do meat and veg when he's away. I have already had a shock that I've lost 5kg since buying the thermie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fantastic! All ready to go? Shopped for next week? Are you going to do a home exercise program? Or go to the gym?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing home exercise as it'll be easier with the kids cause the boy goes back to work Monday next week.

Will need to catch up and chat to you about work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls

Well after last rounds effort (poor) yes I've signed up again

I'm doing the pregnancy plan as it will keep me on track with food and exercise. I put on 35kg last pregnancy hoping I can halve it this pregnancy.

It's the only pregnancy program I can find.

Good luck all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We'll all keep each other on track LoCo :thumbup:

First round of exercises completed ... we couldn't do the full number of sets (sooooo out of shape ) but we'll aim for an extra set each day.

My husband is not motivated, it is going to be hard keeping him ontrack ... but if he doesn't he won't make it to 50, so I'll just keep reminding him.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-RaryGirl For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (11-11-2013)