+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I could write an essay! But... I would have kept away from drugs and cigarettes; I would have been nicer to my mother when I was a teenager; I wouldn't have wasted so much of my 20s studying and not really knowing what I wanted to do; I would have got my licence when I was a teenager; and I would listen to my little voices and gut feelings more often.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I would have gone against all advice and bought the house of our dreams before having kids. Instead, we did the sensible thing and bought a tiny first home. It was a 2 bedroom shoebox on 190sqm of land. After our first child, we needed a bigger home and bought a house that was slightly bigger (our current house). A few years later, we did a second storey, but now our mortgage is huge and I feel like we started all over again by doing the renovations.

If we bought the house we wanted the first time, we would've had hundreds of thousands paid off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would have chosen the right guy, instead of choosing the bad guy I would have chosen the good guy. I still think of him and regret my decision. I know he's over me though.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would have allowed my mum in the delivery room when I had DD.
    She came to the hospital at 4am when I was admitted and stayed with me and looked after DS for 2 days while I laboured and was eventually induced. And then I sent her home, half an hour before I gave birth, because I had this plan that no one else would be there except DH and I. I also specified that she (and everyone else) give us 24 hours before visiting; I know lots of people do the same, but I regret it tremendously. Makes my stomach hurt just typing this.

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 10-11-2013 at 19:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would stay away from a person who I fell for at 14 who broke my heart repeatedly until I was 18. Took me years to get over it. He's one person in this world I hope to never lay eyes on again.

Also, I would buy our family home as our first home rather than the (gorgeous) cottage DH and I bought. We'd be so much better off now! Ahhh, hindsight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If I could go back in time I would:

Be nicer to my mum as a teen
    Not get so involved with drugs, dealers and dangerous situations
    Not 'sleep around'
    Gone to Europe earlier than I did

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be much nicer to my mum and little brother when I was a teenager. I would not tell the lies that I told when I was a teen. I would love myself for who I am and stop comparing myself to everyone else.

Those things made my teenage years a hell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For what it's worth I read all these things people regret & all I see is that you've all lived a little.

I've been a good girl my whole life and that equals boring lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would have my babies earlier..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go back in time to stop my mum from getting in the car before she died in an accident