+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rose how was the scratch, not so bad hey?

Welcome lizzyg and stephhamer I remember you ladies form the last thread sorry it didn't work out as planned. I hope this
    time is your time to

Loolu happy belated 30th b'day. I read that but then I missed it in my reply. A friend told me that once you hit 30 you start counting backwards so that makes me ummmmm 27 turning 26 So when do you get your scan done, when in CD12?

Foreverwaiitng I would get a new bottle as well. I wouldn't use any of the meds once they expire. I have some Gonal and stuff left over form my June cycle and it expires in April 2014 so it has a fairly long expiration date.

Question time can any of you remember the success rated that you got given for a FET? For some reason I am drawing a blank but I remember my FS telling me it was less than a fresh transfer and only like 25% or something like that.

AFM feeling like ****e I think it is the meds for the bondi protocol I have skin flaking of my hands and a huge cold sore on my face. I actually stayed at home today off work because I am so over it. It has been so busy I work in a pool of admin staff and one of the other girls has been off sick for over three weeks so we have been doing her extra work. I have asked to have 4 weeks off as annual leave from next week as I can't comprehend being at work after ET. Sorry about the whinge

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did u go today rose? Hope u r ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all Welcome to stephhamer and lizzyg good luck to you both.

I had my BT and scan today CD11. My lining is 9mm and I had a lead follicle at 17mm and about 8 smaller ones on each side. My BT revealed that I'm surging so trigger shot tonight and a 6 day transfer for me scheduled for tues! Very excited!! Can't believe it happened so quick this month.

Rose hope everything went well with your scratch.

Foreverwaiting I wouldn't worry too much about exp as long as your not using past it should be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome girls... Sorry that you are here but hopefully this will be your lucky thread!!

Rose - how did the scratch go?

Nezz - that's fantastic that its almost go time for you!! Next Tuesday will be here before you know it!!!

How is everyone else travelling? DF has first bloods on Friday (CD8) to see how she is coming along. I think I'll start to get more excited when it comes closer. Right now I'm not feeling it lol

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Thank you so much for all asking, I really do appreciate it
    All good, thanks for the advice to take the pain killer Lizzyg - glad I did. The nurse kept saying to me just concentrate on your breathing, dont forget to breath - as when it happens it will take your breath away, which it did I 'think' it hurt but it was so quick that maybe it was the shock of it!! Definitely easier than I thought, I havent needed any painkillers or the heatbags, it feel totally normal!! I didnt realize it doubles the chances of implantation thank you so much to you all again xox

Sharlee32 - I am so sorry you are experiencing all of that, and I think having 4 weeks off will be amazing for you . . . concentrate on you!!

That is great Nezz79, how exciting - let us know how you go!!! I have everything crossed for you!!!

Rainbowbabe - I understand you not getting too excited yet, the let down of the first BFN is hard . . .I mean they all are but I found the first the hardest even though I expected it!! You DF's body will now be in a much more receptive state to accept an embie, I believe after all the jabs etc the body doesnt know what the he11 is going on!! Hope the blood test gives you the perfect results on Friday!!

How is everyone else going??

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies......

Rose, glad the scratch went well. My FS did tell me it will help implantation. I had it done a few months ago when I had my laparoscopy.

Rainbowbabe, wow your df on cd8 already. Time flies. I hope she is going really well. How long is her cycle? So FET in a week or so? Not long to go.

Nezz, wow trigger shot already.seems to come around so quickly.

Sharlee, my FS said the success rate for FET is exactly the same as fresh transfer. Although I'm sure I read in other bh forum that FET might actually have higher success rate. I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling good. It's good idea to take some time off work. It's just not worth the stress. Work that is

Lizzy, I remember you from the oct thread. Welcome. Sorry to hear about the bfn. It sucks big time.

Stephhamer, sorry that your cycle was cancelled. It's a fine line between under and over stimming. I also have very high amh. I can't remember the exact number right now but pretty sure it's 55. My FS said average is 14. I was on puregon 100. And only ended up with 6 eggs with only 2 fertilised. Next time my FS will increase the dosage to 130. I know the first attempt was a trial for them as they need to see how our body react to the drugs. Is your FS increasing the dosage next cycle?

Foreverwaiting, I think the meds will be fine at least a few weeks after expiry date. Having said that I want a new one given how much IVF costs. No reason why you should use expired stuff.

Toni, when is your cd12? To be honest I'm worried about natural cycle as well. You know how my cycle is similar to yours? It's cd35 now and no AF still. Seriously I don't want natural cycle now what if I don't ovulate or take too long?

JTM, it is a hard road. Really hard. I agree the bfn was really hard so I'll be less excited and more cautious too next cycle. We shouldn't feel that way but just can't help it

Lashed, welcome! Enjoy your month off. Not long to mid December

Loolu, do you mean sue or Lynn burmeister in monash? She's very popular. I'm thinking of getting her opinion next year after giving my FS another cycle. The whole process is frustrating I agree. I had my scratch done with laparoscopic so I don't know what's involved as I was asleep.

Rarah, welcome!

AFM, cd35 and still waiting for AF. Frustrated. I tested yesterday in case a miracle can happen. Bfn. So come on AF hurry up. My cycle is shocking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just out of curiosity, for those of us on something other than our first cycle – can I ask what (if anything) new we are all trying? Is anyone adding in extra supplements? Medications? Trying natural therapies / remedies?

I’ve added in Synarel, melatonin, co-enzyme Q10, prednisone, will be upping my FSH dose (to 600!!) and adding in Saizen (HGH). I’ve also started acupuncture and taken to wearing shoes all the time (socks if at home). I’m also going to try pineapple cores, brazil nuts and avocado during the TWW

Who knows if any will make a difference. Some I am trying I think just to feel like I have some control over the process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniR1411 View Post
    Hello ladies!

Loulou: hello and welcome. I hope your clinic has picked up its game. I understand the frustration completely. We hand over an extreme amount of money and assurance and organisation isn't too much to expect! I hope you enjoyed your eggs benedict.

Lashed: welcome to the madhouse! When are you actually going to start? It is a successful journey

Rose: thank you for the bday wishes. 30 is hitting me hard but I am going to embrace it! Good luck on Wednesday with your scratch. I hope it isn't too uncomfortable. This journey is so cruel, a TWW over Christmas/ New Year is just plain old mean!

Nezz: I hope the BT and scan is good news on Wednesday. FET next Tuesday is so close! Time will fly.

Minib: I am sorry you are tired and have hay fever. Hopefully the fatigue is a sign that SHE will arrive soon. I hate this waiting game!

JTM: hello and I hope you have had a good week. I understand about the anxiety. I have just started seeing an acupuncturist to help with mine. It seriously gets the better of us. I am sorry about the BFN- I agree that this cycle will be positive for you

EOE hello and I hope this week has been a good start thus far.

AFM: Saw my FS this morning for a BT. So far, he wants to do a completely natural cycle with a BT and scan at CD12. I am a little bit anxious as my cycles are a little bit longer 30/31 than the reg 28. He has decided to just thaw and let them grow for around 24 hours and transfer. So not too sure when I will transfer but I am assuming I will know more on day 12.

Have a a great week girlies x
    I've still got two weeks before Day one!! What's with all these two week waits....hehehehe.

Thank you all for your kind welcomes

Sorry for the lack of personals but I'm at work and doing this on the sly

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do I tag people on here that have asked me a question or commented on something I've put?? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok maybe I spoke too soon. Tmi but just saw some traces of blood so looks like AF has finally decided to show up. No miracle but yay I can do FET soon. Question I'm worried that with my cycle so irregular now, what if I ovulate really late? Will they cancel my cycle? I'll call the FS tomorrow