+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I haven't had time to read your posts as yet but just wanted your opinion. I've just had a look at the expiry date of my synarel bottle and it's dec 13! They only gave it to me at the beginning of November. I'm a bit peeved as id hate to have been sniffing deteriorated medication for the last week! I can't afford any mistakes! As you all would know yourselves. Maybe I'm overreacting. Would you worry? Ill definitely be calling tomorrow as ill still be sniffing in December I think. They can supply another one without charge. I hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll come back later for more personals but Forverwaiting - I would ask them for a new bottle for December but as for using it now I think you will be okay. I'm pretty sure DF's didn't have an expiry that was far away either. With medicines they don't start deteriorating until you get past the date (even then they usually allow a buffer when they set the date). So if you were to use it past that date it would probably work but not to the full effect. So for now you are okay but grab a new bottle in case you are using it past the date

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Can I join in? We have had our Nov cycle canceled due to only having a few follicles, this was our first cycle and they put me on 125ml Puregon as I have a high AMH (44) but I didn't respond how they expected so said it was better to cancel this time 😢
    They told me to still take trigger injection last nite to hopefully bring on AF in 14 days, they've said as long as it arrives by the 5th Dec I can try again otherwise it'll be January, so I'm hoping so badly AF arrives by then, but I'm not convinced she will, my cycle is usually about 34 days long!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls mind if I join? I had a neg transfer in oct so despite having 1 frozen day 5 out doc recommended fitting in a stim before Christmas. He has changed a lot this time around. I'm on melotonin & he has put me on 200 menopur (instead of gonal f) human growth hormone omnitrope (it's very $$ so hope it helps) orgalutran & pregnyl to trigger. Looks like epu around 9 dec. also I saw naturopath who has put me on vitex & ovarianne to help egg quality. I had endometrial scratch yesterday apparently some girls have it under anaesthetic but I didn't want to have another anaesthetic seeing I'm having epu in a few weeks so had it done on doc rooms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Foreverwaiting- I can understand you are worried but I think it would be ok, maybe call your clinic just to reassure yourself?

Welcome stephhamer - sorry to hear your cycle got cancelled :-( you must be so disappointed, as hard as it is waiting the doctors now know what you need so your next one should be a lot better!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Welcome to you too Lizzyg - BFNs suck, I hope you are ok....all the best for this cycle i will only be a few days behind you!! I had the growth hormone for my last stim but it ended up being a waste for us as DH didn't have anything in his sample on pick up day so we had to use frozen so the long ICSI didn't help with out fert rates but I have heard great things about it!! How was the scratch?? I have mine in 2 hours...just in the transfer chair, didn't get the option of being out and wouldn't of anyway!!

Hope everyone whose reading along is going ok!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rose you'll be fine for the scratch it'll all be over in about 4 mins just remember to breathe. I had panadol before hand hot water bottle after. Are you in melb rose? Who is your doc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops wasn't finished. Sorry to hear that your last cycle didn't go to plan. R u doing a FET or another stim cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lizzyg :-) the nurses told me to take Panadol but I'm not, going to leave it until after!! - heat bag, I have two will get them out!!

I am doing a stim cycle, third for the year!! Crazy!!

I am in good old Perth!! R u in melb??

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you haven't already had the procedure rose I would take panadol before hand as it takes the edge off. Yes I am in melbourne. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did!!! They r running late so I am sitting in the clinic now & just saw ur post!!! Thank you :-)