+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Bronkilks

Toni, I'm not sure about the scan yet. I have another blood test on Thursday so I'm hoping they will tell me then

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Bronkilks. What awful news. So sad for you. I'm glad you have one frosty left but I know it doesn't stop the pain of the loss. I really hope your one little frosty is the one

Toni I'm still feeling pretty nauseous. Not being sick but just feel horrible. Have to go to work tomorrow after being home for the last three days which I'm really not looking forward to. My back is really hurting too. I know I'm a total whinger and should just be thrilled that I'm having all of these pregnancy symptoms but I'd be happier to suffer them at home rather than at work!

Hope everyone else is ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Minib, bummer about the morning sickness. I didn't have it with either of the boys and hope I don't get it this time either. I did 2 pregnancy tests and they are positive, can't wait for blood test Wednesday to confirm. I'm very bloated so I'm guessing my eostrogen is through the roof again, I had the same with my last pregnancy. Very uncomfortable and had people asking if I'm pregnant already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronkilks, I'm really sorry 😓 big hugs. So unfair.

Monique, how did your scan go?

Oh Toni, you sound like me. Sick a lot. I have been forcing myself to eat. It helps when I have a full tummy. And I try to eat every 1.5 hours before I get hungry again. Everyday seems to be different. Some days the nausea is worse.

Kimberley, how exciting. Let us know how the BT goes. Hopefully just a nice confirmation. HPT is very accurate these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test confirms I am pregnant as I thought!
    So excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    Blood test confirms I am pregnant as I thought!
    So excited.
    Huge Congratulations, isn't it the most amazing feeling xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimberley, congrats! Awesome news! How exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies I have just signed up to bub hub and I was looking for a forum with some IVFers. Am I in the right forum? Is it ok if I join? I'm still trying to figure out how it all works ATM.
    A bit of info Dh and I have been TTC for 5 and a half years. We have dd10 who was conceived without a problem. In October I had my tubes removed as they were riddled with endo. So we are on day 7 of our first cycle, we are up to orgalutran injections, and will have a scan and bloods on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi totalkaos welcome! I too am relatively new to this forum I find it really comforting to read the other girls threads and be involved in other peoples cycles as it helps me to get out of my own head.
    Good luck with your cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kimberly what amazing news

Welcome Totalkaos hope you cycle goes well. There's also a thread for Jan/Feb cyclers that you may want to check out but I'm sure everyone would love to support you here too