+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Emzy I have Prothrombin a gene mutation that causes blood clots apparently!
    Also will be on Clexane until 36 weeks and then again for 6 weeks after giving birth.
    Hate the needles too but happy to do it if it helps.
    Have you known about your disorder for a long time?
    I only learned about my blood condition when we started IVF about 9 months ago when they did all my BT in the beginning.
    The clexane is a whopper of a needle hey! everytime I do it my DH just sits there and says "man youre tough"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    I only learned about my blood condition when we started IVF about 9 months ago when they did all my BT in the beginning.
    The clexane is a whopper of a needle hey! everytime I do it my DH just sits there and says "man youre tough"
    My FS didn't test me for anything until the recent loss so we only found out about a month or so ago. Very annoying if it is the reason for so many losses but you can't go back in time so just have to get on with it.
    The needles are a killer. I'm covered in bruises. Have you figured out any good ways to avoid bruising? I'm sure by the end we'll be experts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sign of AF which I normally get in the morning and I'm feeling ridiculously thirsty and very icky on the verge of throwing up. Think this might be it!! Test was darker again today. Same colour as the test line. Can't believe I'm already having symptoms this early though.......could it be twins??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooooh how excited Lashed!! When is your BT? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    My FS didn't test me for anything until the recent loss so we only found out about a month or so ago. Very annoying if it is the reason for so many losses but you can't go back in time so just have to get on with it.
    The needles are a killer. I'm covered in bruises. Have you figured out any good ways to avoid bruising? I'm sure by the end we'll be experts!
    I hold the skin whilst I insert the needle and keep holding it til I pull it out again and I have no bruising at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have mixed news today..a little sad but still feel blessed and lucky at the same time.

We have lost one of our little beans. At our scan today 7 weeks 3 days one of our sacs were empty but we do have a strong little fighter on board with a healthy heart rate of 153BPM!

We are so so happy to have heard that little heart beat going strong! My cervix is closed and everything else is looking good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Steph my blood test is Thursday. Can't wait!!

Emzy5 - I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of one of your beans but I'm happy you still have one little miracle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashed For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Emzy I'm so sorry you lost one little bean but really glad the other one is healthy.

Lashed, good luck for Thursday. I hope the BT is just to confirm you are pregnant. His exciting.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-01-2014),Lashed  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy I'm so sorry about you baby. Thrilled for you though that the other one is looking so good.

Lashed I'm really excited for your BT results. Will be hanging out to hear.

We had our dating scan today and saw a little heart beat so feeling pretty relieved. Last pregnancy we saw a heartbeat twice before losing it at 10 weeks so I know anything could happen but it's a great start.
    Emzy thanks for the clexane tip I'll give it a try

Hope everyone else is doing well?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-01-2014),Lashed  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies I'm pregnant!! After so many years of negatives it's a bizarre but awesome feeling . BT was today and my hcg was 480.

please stick around little one