+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Steph how amazing. It looks very strong. When is your BT? You must be busting to have it now. So exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    It isn't as strong as the other line, do u think it's ok?? I'm in shock!!! My BT is Friday!! I just want to keep testing, I have 2 left and was gonna do 1 tomoro and 1 Thurs, but I keep thinking I could go buy more and test again today!! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Steph, that second line looks really strong to me too. Was that using fmu? This is very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea that was 5am this morn, but I do go to the loo in the nite as well. I really hope it's what it says it is, it's so surreal seeing those 2 lines, I still can't believe it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Steph, can you bring BT forward to Thursday? That is very exciting. I think congratulations are in order. What a way to end 2013. 2 lines! Amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know Minib I am really shocked, it's such a surreal feeling!! Totally amazing if it is real though!! I don't mind waiting till Friday for the BT 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. Apologies for my lack of personals, we are in Perth and I have been away from the computer. WOW, so much has gone on, and all these positive stories.

Minib- how are you traveling? Have you decided on an OB yet? I hope you are enjoying your break and taking some you time!

Nicole - Sorry about the OHSS. I have heard it is some truly nasty business. Stay really hydrated and rest up

Emzy - I am really sorry about your news. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your lil bean is strong and pulls through x

Kimberley – what a great clutch! Fingers crossed they fertilise up a storm. I hope you are not in too much discomfort. When will you transfer?

Rarah - any news? Everything is crossed for you!

Cappy - how are you feeling? I completely understand about the scan. We have to jump through so many hurdles to get where we are. I think a scan is well and truly justified.

Bronkilks - I hope it proves to be a sticky one

Steph – Wahhhhooooooooo. They look great. Was it a double or single transfer? Good luck for BT on Friday.

EOE – hello and I hope you ring in 2014 in style!

AFM – we have been in Perth since Christmas Day. Blessed with beautiful weather, unlike back home in Brisbane where they are going to experience a mini heat wave. Had a beta done at 21 dpo (16dp5dt) and it came in at 4270. The last one was at 17dpo (12dp5dt) and it was 612. I am having a scan this Friday as I have been super anxious about ectopic, so hopefully the scan is fine and nothing untoward happening.

Have a fantastic New Year’s Eve ladies and I know 2014 is going to be such a fantastic year for all of us xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniR1411 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stephhamer woo hoo!Congrats hun! What a way to bring in the new year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stephammer that is awesome news!

ET tomorrow at 10am - hoping that I'll have 2 to transfer, last update 2 we're looking good one was behind - prob too far... (Dr didn 't put down two for transfer like last time but figure I'd rather increase my chances so asked the clinic and will find out tomorrow... )Apart from pineapple any other recommendations to assist implantation?

I hope 2014 is a great year for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniR1411 View Post
    Hello ladies. Apologies for my lack of personals, we are in Perth and I have been away from the computer. WOW, so much has gone on, and all these positive stories.

Minib- how are you traveling? Have you decided on an OB yet? I hope you are enjoying your break and taking some you time!

Nicole - Sorry about the OHSS. I have heard it is some truly nasty business. Stay really hydrated and rest up

Emzy - I am really sorry about your news. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your lil bean is strong and pulls through x

Kimberley – what a great clutch! Fingers crossed they fertilise up a storm. I hope you are not in too much discomfort. When will you transfer?

Rarah - any news? Everything is crossed for you!

Cappy - how are you feeling? I completely understand about the scan. We have to jump through so many hurdles to get where we are. I think a scan is well and truly justified.

Bronkilks - I hope it proves to be a sticky one

Steph – Wahhhhooooooooo. They look great. Was it a double or single transfer? Good luck for BT on Friday.

EOE – hello and I hope you ring in 2014 in style!

AFM – we have been in Perth since Christmas Day. Blessed with beautiful weather, unlike back home in Brisbane where they are going to experience a mini heat wave. Had a beta done at 21 dpo (16dp5dt) and it came in at 4270. The last one was at 17dpo (12dp5dt) and it was 612. I am having a scan this Friday as I have been super anxious about ectopic, so hopefully the scan is fine and nothing untoward happening.

Have a fantastic New Year’s Eve ladies and I know 2014 is going to be such a fantastic year for all of us xx
    Just a single transfer hun x