+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Nicole on your pregnancy ! I only know of one women with severe OHSS who was pregnant from that cycle, she spent one week in hospital having some fluid drained and was out of action for a couple of weeks. Bubs was fine and she went back to work. Really hope your symptoms don't hang around too long, best wishes x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome and congrats Bronkilis hope it sticks!

Congrats Nicole hope you get some relief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on embryo watch and day 3 we are down to two ( normally at this stage it's 1 so we are doing well...) fingers crossed they continue to grow! ET New Year's Day - am going to ask about transferring 2 as they were going to a couple if cycles ago ( but that was a dud) for some reason this cycle he put down 1...

Thanks
    Reviews
    had another scan today, only one heartbeat so OB is concerned only 1 little bean will pull through. We'll know more next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronkilks and Nicole huge congrats to you both. Let's hope those levels keep rising and you both have wonderful sticky bubs

Rarah good luck for your transfer. Hope all goes well. First day of the new year!

Emzy fingers crossed your other little bean is just a little behind and that you see a little heartbeat next visit. So sorry you are having to go through this stress

AFM I think ill book in for a scan next Wednesday. I'm 7 weeks that day. Really trying not to commit myself yet to this as I've had so much disappointment this year. Really looking forward to seeing the back of 2013
    Hope everyone else is doing well?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Bronkilks and Nicole huge congrats to you both. Let's hope those levels keep rising and you both have wonderful sticky bubs

Rarah good luck for your transfer. Hope all goes well. First day of the new year!

Emzy fingers crossed your other little bean is just a little behind and that you see a little heartbeat next visit. So sorry you are having to go through this stress

AFM I think ill book in for a scan next Wednesday. I'm 7 weeks that day. Really trying not to commit myself yet to this as I've had so much disappointment this year. Really looking forward to seeing the back of 2013
    Hope everyone else is doing well?
    Thanks hun! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you next Wednesdays scan is all as it should be...you so deserve it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy fingers crossed thinking of you x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole77 View Post
    Well just did some research on OHSS and if I am pregnant the symptoms I have now will continue for 12 weeks, let me repeat that 12 weeks. Don't know how I'm going to cope with life in general, Brenton and I have chatted, and this is gonna be a hard few months for us. Can't even lie flat at the moment, sleeping upright cause of pain and fluid. It's clear we need to know for sure if I'm pregnant so we can do some planning. Just having a freak at the moment . Have to go off work for three months, no money etc Brenton having to work and do all the house stuff etc. plus the fact of pain and discomfort for that long. I can't even pick up Emma at the moment, we hope I can use income protect for income but it's clear we have lots of thinking to do. Sorry a bit jumbled tonight just trying to wrap my head around everything.

has anyone heard heard OHSS can last this long, just scared and uncomfortable
    I have lost track of this thread but for those I was speaking to earlier in the thread I had egg collection today, 11 eggs collected. Will get an update on the fertilisation tomorrow. Plan is to have 2 transferred on Saturday.

Nicole, i had ohss when I was pregnant with my second. The discomfort does ease, drink lots of water and have small meals. Try not to focus on it too much, I know that may be difficult. Lazing around can do more harm than good too, I was told not to spend the days on the couch. I was at risk of dvt and was on cardiprin for it. I looked like I was 5mths pregnant in the early months. It did ease by the third month and the bloating subsided and I was normal again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole, congrats! I hope the ohss gets better.

Emzy, big hugs hun I hope they find the other heartbeat next week. So sorry you have to go through this stress. Keep us updated.

Kimberley, fingers crossed you get good fertilisation rate

Rarah, good luck for tomorrow.

Cappy, good luck for the 7 week scan. I'm 5 weeks 4 days now and have booked an ob appointment when I'm around 8 weeks

Bronkilks, welcome and congrats. Hope your hcg level keep increasing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you girls are all going ok, it's hard to keep up with where everyone is, but I read up a few times a day to see how u are all going!!

Well I'm in shock, I've been feeling ill for a few days, put it down to the Crinone!! Hubby said at the beginning of tww to wait until BT and not to poas, but I bought a pack of sticks anyway 😄 I think I'd rather know if it was gonna be negative when I go for my BT!! So this morning I thought I would test and this happened ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388452325.132041.jpg

Is it real???? I can't believe it!!! Hubby doesn't even know yet, I thought I'd keep it till midnight!! I keep thinking I should do the other tests just to be sure!! Could it still be the trigger shot?? That was 16 days ago!! Xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (31-12-2013)