+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just popped in to say hi

very nervous as I have epu tomorrow.......I'm trying to be positive but I'm just not feeling it. I guess because my follicles were so large I feel they are all over mature. Oh well we will wait and see.

Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    Hi ladies, just popped in to say hi

very nervous as I have epu tomorrow.......I'm trying to be positive but I'm just not feeling it. I guess because my follicles were so large I feel they are all over mature. Oh well we will wait and see.

Hope you are all well
    Good luck for tomorrow lashed! Hope you get lots of beautiful eggies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Minib- I am waiting with bated breath! Any news?

Lashed: I hope everything went well with EPU this morning. Please rest up and take it easy x

EOE: hello and I hope you are all looking forward to Christmas. I tried to do my last bit of shopping this morning, however the crowds just did my head in!

Had my second beta today and it has gone from 142 @ 9dp5dt to 612 @ 12dp5dt. things continue until I get back from holidays and gave our first scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni, woohoo!! Congrats! What a great Xmas present for you and DH. Best ever!

Lashed, how did you go with the EPU? Hope you had some good eggs.

Forever, how many frosties did you get in the end? Hopefully all 4.

AFM, igot my BT result too. Hcg 162. I'm pregnant! Officially! I feel like crying with joy everytime I tell myself I'm pregnant. Next BT isn't until the new year as we are away. Gosh I hope my beta keeps going up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so happy for you! Minib - that is such an amazing surprise! what a beautiful Christmas present. How many DPO were you at blood test? We may have the same due date too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    15dpo Toni. Is that quite low? I'm hoping its ok. I'm sure it will be fine as long as it keeps increasing. Omg same due date. How awesome! Have you picked an ob?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I wanted to post on here. I had my first IVF ICSI in Oct/Nov and got a postive beta of 260 then the following day started bleeding - which was devastating.
    I had a FET on the 13th December on a medicated cycle with progestrone and estrogen. For some strange reason the moment they showed me the photo of the thawed embryo I just knew it wasnt going to work.

I am being treated at Monash IVF and they close down over christmas so I have to wait until the 2nd January to get my offical beta done - I couldnt resist and did a home pee test yesterday and it was negative. I spent the whole day pretty much crying on my husbands shoulder trying to formulate the next plan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed - hope all went well with EPU today!

Emzy hope all going well!

MiniB - congrats so happy for you!!!!

AFM - feeling like a pin cushion as on 3 injections now a night when I have only ever been used to 2... I 'm now day 8 last couple of successful EPU's have been on day 11 which will be Boxing Day but nurse reckoned it would be the following Monday making it day 15 will have to wait and see... BT and scan tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trytrytry sorry you have to join us - sorry about the BFN could it be too early - was a 3 or 5 day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo HOO minib!!Awesome Chrissy present, congrats Hun!

Rarah all is going well thanks Hun, scan tomorrow to find out how many are on board....so excited! Hope everything goes great for your EPU and you get lots of beautiful eggies

Lashed hope all went well today

trytrytry fingers crossed this us your cycle