+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry have been MIA but will go back and read through the posts

MiniB - I have everything crossed for you!

Toni - congrats

EOE - hope all travelling well

AFM - day 5 just had first BT of the cycle started Saizen last night feeling like I'm running my own pharmacy with all these drugs... I'm going to a wedding this afternoon so trying to decide if I need to come home to do my injections as I have to mix Saizen and also do the menopur...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib that was the best news to wake up to! Can't wait to see your levels today Hun! Woo HOO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mini what fantastic news. So happy for you. Can't wait to hear you BT results.
    Such great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no I went to my gp got blood test done but forgot to ask for urgent so won't find out until Monday now. Argh 48 hours of waiting. I can't go to the IVF clinic as its not a transfer. Oh well that's ok have to be patient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you to all of your well wishes. Monday can't cone soon enough!

minib: this is amazing! I was screaming for you. I am soooooooo excited! I am keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you! What an amazing Christmas present x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow a lots been happening on here! Congrats Toni and Minib!

I had my epu last Monday and they retrieved 14 eggs from 21 follicles. Only 8 were mature enough for ICSI and 7 fertilised. Today was the day of any good blasts to be frozen but I just missed the embryologist when I called today as she knocked off early, so will need to wait till tomorrow to find out. Last I heard, 4 where looking good so . Its a freeze all this cycle as I was at risk for ohss. I'm still a bit bloated but I'm happy the sharp awful gassy pains have subsided. Hopefully I'll have at least one embryo for an FET in february...it seems so far away! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverwaiting View Post
    Wow a lots been happening on here! Congrats Toni and Minib!

I had my epu last Monday and they retrieved 14 eggs from 21 follicles. Only 8 were mature enough for ICSI and 7 fertilised. Today was the day of any good blasts to be frozen but I just missed the embryologist when I called today as she knocked off early, so will need to wait till tomorrow to find out. Last I heard, 4 where looking good so . Its a freeze all this cycle as I was at risk for ohss. I'm still a bit bloated but I'm happy the sharp awful gassy pains have subsided. Hopefully I'll have at least one embryo for an FET in february...it seems so far away! xx
    Thats great foreverwaiting! Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you to have 4 beautiful little frosties for February

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Emzy We ended up with four frosties! I'm feeling optimistic for Feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't been around much - trying to focus on other things ... But had to pop in to congratulate you Minib!!!! What a feat! Holy macaroni that is good news so far! Keep us updated...I have everything crossed for you. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Forever. Why do you have to wait until February?