+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies - again my stupid computer is not letting me enter down! Sharlee: We have 5 frosties frozen on day 3. ranging from 5 cells through to 10 cells all with either a grade 3 or 4 rating. Thank you for your kindness - it is truly an adventure. Rainbowbabe: Welcome to this thread. I am sorry that cycle 1 wasn't successful. I hope DFs AF arrives sooner rather than later and you both can start your FET. Loulou: Welcome and good luck for this cycle. I am hoping my FET is a smooth one - the idea of controlling it is appealing as I am the ultimate control freak! Minib: Af is still AWOL but getting my traditional symptoms - my boobs feel so sore and heavy - hopefully she will be here soon. Nezz: Welcome and good luck for this cycle - it will be your lucky one. AFM: celebrated my 30th yesterday and now awaiting AF she shows up soon. Everyone have an awesome weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All

Hope everyone is trundling along OK!!

RainbowBabe & Loolu - sorry about your BFN's keep your eye on the prize at the end, and know it will happen!!!

Sharlee32 - you sound similar to me, I go onto the general threads too and am mortified at some of the utter garbage that some people write . . . I seriously question humanity!!! Shooting a dog?!?!? I would shoot them!! Good to know the scratch is quick, I had a laugh with my nurse about being worried about the scratch considering the end result of all of this is pushing a small human out of a coin slot!!

MiniB - I totally agree, it helps so much. I only came onto BH after my last stim cycle / double transfer and it helps ALOT!!

AFM - I have a blood test tomorrow morning to check I am at the right stage of my cycle to have the scratch next Friday then as soon as AF comes off we go with the Cetrotide (I HATE this needle!!!) and so on!!!

Sorry if I have missed anyone!!

Off to have brekkie with a great friend tomorrow and her 5 month old son, her 6th transfer - she and the bub are my inspiration!!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, count me in, Ive just started sniffing today! Im hoping for a second successful ICSI cycle in this game of chance Early mornings waiting in the clinic should be fun with a 2 year old . Good luck everyone. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Welcome nezz, I hope this is the lucky embie for you. How are you feeling?

Kimberleygal, wow you have a big drive. Does DH go with you?

Sharlee, welcome to this thread. I'm so sorry to see you in this thread. Were in the same oct thread with you. I hope you get your BFP this cycle

Toni, sorry I'm not sure about success rate. I don't even remember what grade my frostie is. I should find out. Have you got your AF yet?

Rose, lol I was on a few different threads too. It helps to talk to other ladies in the same situation.

Rainbowbabe, hi.... Sorry about your df's bfn but I'm glad to see your FS let you guys do a FET without a break. My FS is supportive of a FET straight after a bfn too. Hopefully df gets her AF soon.

Loolu, welcome! Sorry about your bfn. When is AF due? Are you having a medicated or natural FET? My cycle is pretty regular although last month was 39 days eeks. Never that late before. A trip to Europe sounds awesome. I get what you mean about putting your life on hold. It sucks

AFM, AF hasn't arrived. Still get slight heaviness on my legs at night for the last 3 nights. Didn't feel much during the day. I used to get one day warning with symptoms then AF arrived. But in the last few months the symptoms can start about 5 days before. I'm not sure what is wrong with my body. It's not cooperating!
    Yes dh certainly does come with me, he wouldn't miss any part of this ivf journey. We are going to be in Perth for a month on holidays over Xmas. We do the journey over 3 nights as we won't drive any more than 7 hours during the day and don't drive at night. The boys are such good little travellers and how lucky they are to see a huge part of the state numerous times in their short lives, it's quite an adventure for them.

To the newcomers, welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kim thats really good that your boys are good travellers! I am a bit like your DH - would not dream of missing any step of this journey hahaha. I'm even the one that calls to make all the appointments and to get the results.

Minib - has AF arrived yet? What CD is everyone on? Sorry still trying to get my head around where everyone is up to and what everyone is doing lol. DF's on CD2 and has a blood test on Friday. This our first FET so its a new process for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbowbabe, AF still hasn't arrived. I'm on cd30 so can't be that far away. Will give it a few more days before I start getting impatient.

Kimberley, you have really good boys. That's great. My DH comes to most appointment too. Although there are a few scans I told him no need to come. The clinic is 10 mins away from home. But he comes to all FS appointments.

Welcome foreverwaiting, I hope you have a successful second cycle. How long ago was your first one? Did you get a few eggs?

Rose, how did the blood test go? Your friend successful on the 6th transfer gave us hope.

Toni, happy 30th birthday. How did you celebrate it? Big milestone. Hopefully AF arrives soon for you.

Hi to everyone else. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Minib, I was very lucky on my first cycle almost 3 years ago and concieved from a FET from that cycle. I think out of 13 fertilised eggs, 4 made it to blast. One didn't take, another is sleeping peacefully in her cot and the other two didn't survive thaw. Its time for a sibling now DH and I have decided to try two full cycles and if we get a BFN we'll count our blessings and enjoy the two children we already have

Thanks
    Reviews
    Foreverwaiting - I hope this this is your cycle! I like hearing about people's success stories and your DD is one of those!

Toni - Happy Birthday for the other day! Did you ask for AF for your birthday? Lol. Hope she has arrived!

Sharlee - What CD are you on? What is the Bondi protocol? I noticed you are using that this time. I have seen it before but no idea what it is.

Rose - how did your BT go? What is Cetrotide? I am guessing that you are doing a medicated cycle? DF will just be doing a trigger shot so no Puregon etc for this cycle. Not sure why but the Dr just said that we wanted to do a natural cycle. For some reason I would prefer to do be doing a medicated cycle because they would have more control over it. Oh well they are the professionals I guess lol.

Minib - fingers crossed that your AF arrives soon so you don't have to get impatient

Hope you are all having a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Sunday to everyone!

Forever: Welcome to the thread. Good luck with the start of your cycle. I hope you have a smooth journey and it only takes 1

Rainbowbabe: thank you for the birthday wishes. Had a lovely time with a bottle of bollinger! And yes, said a little prayer and the witch is here! She has come with a vengeance though! How are you both going? How is DF?

Minib: thank you for you wishes. Had a few champagnes and dinner. It was lovely not to think about the whole IVF thing for one night. AF arrived last night, so the fun begins. Has she reared her ugly head yet?

Rose: I hope all was good with the BT and good luck for next Friday. I hope it isn't too painful. Silly question, but what does the scratch do?

kimberley: how are you? We are over to WA in the next 4 weeks, I can't wait for the WA summer!

Sharlee: how are you travelling? I hope you are well

To EOE: sorry if I missed you and I hope your journey is so far a positive one.

AFM: Celebrated the 30th and had a lovely time, forgetting about IVF for just one night was a blessing. Woke up Louis morning at 2am with severe cramps and AF had arrived. Lovely that we can start, but I am in so much pain. Should I steer clear of Nurofen and just keep with Panadol/Panadeine? I think the next step is call FS and get bloods. Starting to get a wee bit excited, in between the cramps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

i thought I would join you all - I was on the september/october thread so i recognise a few names (and hope that this is your lucky cycle). Due to high progesterone levels ET was cancelled. We were lucky enough to get one 5 day blast so doing an FET this cycle - my first one! AF started friday and now on HRT for the next week or so until my first BT and scan...

its great to hear the good stories and hopefully lots of BFP on this thread just in time for christmas!