+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Cubby: firstly congratulations for being PUPO! It is such a surreal moment with the embryo is transferred. The cramping is terrible - we are so hyper stimulated that we analyse every single twinge. Remember that cramping can be a good sign. That's annoying about the BT but I would def POAS for some guidance- see if you can enjoy the prawns and wine on Christmas Day!

Nicole. Also congrats on being PUPO. sounds like a great embryo. We also had a cavitation morula transferred. Will you POAS before? Nothing like ringing in the New Year in style. For a positive.

Cappy: How you feeling today? I am over the moon for you!

Emzy: any nausea or morning sickness? What is the next step for you?

EOE: good morning and I hope you are having a great week. I look forward yo hearing everyone's updates.

AFM: we'll I have booked in for beta on Friday. Just a quick question, I will be just 9dp4dt. Will that be too early? I can hold off until Sat, but will I get results back the same day? And how many days between betas? Sorry to bombard you all with these questions!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniR1411 For This Useful Post:

Cubbie  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Cubbie congrats on your frosties! Hope the TWW treats you kind and fingers crossed for a BFP!

Sorry if I have missed any other ladies I am doing this from my phone!

AFM - started injections last night 400 Menopur and adding Saizen on Friday with first BT Saturday... Decided I'm going to continue boot camp albeit very reduced effort, I stopped last few times for entire cycle and got BFN, it's not on week over Xmas and NYE which is when EPU and ET will prob take place which is good
    Good luck rarah! Every other cycle I always stopped working out and they ended in bfn...this cycle trained all the way through and it I'm sure it helped me get my BFP Hun! It's so great for the body and mind. Fingers crossed this is your cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniR1411 View Post
    Morning ladies!

Cubby: firstly congratulations for being PUPO! It is such a surreal moment with the embryo is transferred. The cramping is terrible - we are so hyper stimulated that we analyse every single twinge. Remember that cramping can be a good sign. That's annoying about the BT but I would def POAS for some guidance- see if you can enjoy the prawns and wine on Christmas Day!

Nicole. Also congrats on being PUPO. sounds like a great embryo. We also had a cavitation morula transferred. Will you POAS before? Nothing like ringing in the New Year in style. For a positive.

Cappy: How you feeling today? I am over the moon for you!

Emzy: any nausea or morning sickness? What is the next step for you?

EOE: good morning and I hope you are having a great week. I look forward yo hearing everyone's updates.

AFM: we'll I have booked in for beta on Friday. Just a quick question, I will be just 9dp4dt. Will that be too early? I can hold off until Sat, but will I get results back the same day? And how many days between betas? Sorry to bombard you all with these questions!
    Morning toni At 9dp3dt, that's technically only two days before AF would be due and BT would probably pick that up, are you going to POAS today or tomorrow or just wait it out? Best of luck! Keeping everything crossed for you!!
    I'm already having nausea waves blahhh and am so tired some days I need to shut my office door and have a quick 20 minute nanna nap Can't wait to see how many is in there on the 24th!
    Last edited by Emzy5; 18-12-2013 at 07:56.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

ToniR1411  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out none of our embryos survived to be frozen

A bit gutted as we thought we had at least two that would be frozen, both 10 cell ones, but apparently not.

so can only hope that I am pregnant now.

We have one frozen left from another cycle. but if we use that one and doesn't work, then we are done.

so really hoping we are pregnant.

dont think I will poas, this time will wait for blood test.

Have some one cramps today hoping its a good thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole77 View Post
    Just found out none of our embryos survived to be frozen

A bit gutted as we thought we had at least two that would be frozen, both 10 cell ones, but apparently not.

so can only hope that I am pregnant now.

We have one frozen left from another cycle. but if we use that one and doesn't work, then we are done.

so really hoping we are pregnant.

dont think I will poas, this time will wait for blood test.

Have some one cramps today hoping its a good thing

It only takes ONE Nicole! There are plenty of ladies that get their BFP with the first one...Will be keeping fingers, toes, everything crossed for you to get your beautiful BFP...with Chrissy and everything in between 30th December will be here in no time!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

nicole77  (18-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had the call before to say 4 out of our 6 eggs have fertilized 😄 transfer is booked for Friday at 11.30am so fingers crossed they make it to then 😄🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    Had the call before to say 4 out of our 6 eggs have fertilized ������ transfer is booked for Friday at 11.30am so fingers crossed they make it to then ������������
    Thats fantastic steph

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cappy: WOW Thats amazing news!! Woohooo!!!

Steph: That is great fertilisation! I have my fingers crossed for you until Friday.

Cubbie: Im only one day in front of you right now... I am 5dp5dt and this wait is already sending me a little bit crazy. Best of luck to you too

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monique83 For This Useful Post:

cappy  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, good luck with your beta tomorrow

Rarah, Good luck for this cycle. I can’t see how a little bit of exercise could hurt.

All the best for tomorrow Steph. I was also worried that they would all drop off before transfer. It seems there is a worry to every stage of this process.

Best of luck to you as well Monique. Are you going to test before the blood test.

Question for anyone that may know. Does Crinone delay AF or does it still come on time. I don’t want false hope where she doesn’t turn up on Monday only go get a negative HPT on Christmas Day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cappy big congrats on your BFP
    @nicole77 congrats on being PUPO - hope the TWW treats you nice and I'm sorry to hear you had no frozen. Ours was the same but you know how the saying goes
    @Cubbie congrats to you to on being PUPO
    @stephhamer good fertilisation for you.......awesome news

Well I had a very disappointing scan yesterday. Even though my Gonal was doubled to 300 I had less follicles than last time . And on day 8 one of them was 25 already . So deflated!! I have another scan tomorrow and they are pretty sure I will have EPU on Monday. In total I have R - 25, 10, 10 and 1 small. L - 13, 11.5, 17 and 2 smalls. I was really hoping for better numbers this time.
    @Cubbie my AF showed up on its exact due date even though I was on Crinone but I believe everyone is different

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashed For This Useful Post:

Cubbie  (19-12-2013)