+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 571
  1. #371
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Morning ladies!

    Cubby: firstly congratulations for being PUPO! It is such a surreal moment with the embryo is transferred. The cramping is terrible - we are so hyper stimulated that we analyse every single twinge. Remember that cramping can be a good sign. That's annoying about the BT but I would def POAS for some guidance- see if you can enjoy the prawns and wine on Christmas Day!

    Nicole. Also congrats on being PUPO. sounds like a great embryo. We also had a cavitation morula transferred. Will you POAS before? Nothing like ringing in the New Year in style. For a positive.

    Cappy: How you feeling today? I am over the moon for you!

    Emzy: any nausea or morning sickness? What is the next step for you?

    EOE: good morning and I hope you are having a great week. I look forward yo hearing everyone's updates.

    AFM: we'll I have booked in for beta on Friday. Just a quick question, I will be just 9dp4dt. Will that be too early? I can hold off until Sat, but will I get results back the same day? And how many days between betas? Sorry to bombard you all with these questions!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniR1411 For This Useful Post:

    Cubbie  (19-12-2013)

  3. #372
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Cubbie congrats on your frosties! Hope the TWW treats you kind and fingers crossed for a BFP!

    Sorry if I have missed any other ladies I am doing this from my phone!

    AFM - started injections last night 400 Menopur and adding Saizen on Friday with first BT Saturday... Decided I'm going to continue boot camp albeit very reduced effort, I stopped last few times for entire cycle and got BFN, it's not on week over Xmas and NYE which is when EPU and ET will prob take place which is good
    Good luck rarah! Every other cycle I always stopped working out and they ended in bfn...this cycle trained all the way through and it I'm sure it helped me get my BFP Hun! It's so great for the body and mind. Fingers crossed this is your cycle!!

  4. #373
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniR1411 View Post
    Morning ladies!

    Cubby: firstly congratulations for being PUPO! It is such a surreal moment with the embryo is transferred. The cramping is terrible - we are so hyper stimulated that we analyse every single twinge. Remember that cramping can be a good sign. That's annoying about the BT but I would def POAS for some guidance- see if you can enjoy the prawns and wine on Christmas Day!

    Nicole. Also congrats on being PUPO. sounds like a great embryo. We also had a cavitation morula transferred. Will you POAS before? Nothing like ringing in the New Year in style. For a positive.

    Cappy: How you feeling today? I am over the moon for you!

    Emzy: any nausea or morning sickness? What is the next step for you?

    EOE: good morning and I hope you are having a great week. I look forward yo hearing everyone's updates.

    AFM: we'll I have booked in for beta on Friday. Just a quick question, I will be just 9dp4dt. Will that be too early? I can hold off until Sat, but will I get results back the same day? And how many days between betas? Sorry to bombard you all with these questions!
    Morning toni At 9dp3dt, that's technically only two days before AF would be due and BT would probably pick that up, are you going to POAS today or tomorrow or just wait it out? Best of luck! Keeping everything crossed for you!!
    I'm already having nausea waves blahhh and am so tired some days I need to shut my office door and have a quick 20 minute nanna nap Can't wait to see how many is in there on the 24th!
    Last edited by Emzy5; 18-12-2013 at 07:56.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

    ToniR1411  (18-12-2013)

  6. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Just found out none of our embryos survived to be frozen

    A bit gutted as we thought we had at least two that would be frozen, both 10 cell ones, but apparently not.

    so can only hope that I am pregnant now.

    We have one frozen left from another cycle. but if we use that one and doesn't work, then we are done.

    so really hoping we are pregnant.

    dont think I will poas, this time will wait for blood test.

    Have some one cramps today hoping its a good thing

  7. #375
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole77 View Post
    Just found out none of our embryos survived to be frozen

    A bit gutted as we thought we had at least two that would be frozen, both 10 cell ones, but apparently not.

    so can only hope that I am pregnant now.

    We have one frozen left from another cycle. but if we use that one and doesn't work, then we are done.

    so really hoping we are pregnant.

    dont think I will poas, this time will wait for blood test.

    Have some one cramps today hoping its a good thing

    It only takes ONE Nicole! There are plenty of ladies that get their BFP with the first one...Will be keeping fingers, toes, everything crossed for you to get your beautiful BFP...with Chrissy and everything in between 30th December will be here in no time!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

    nicole77  (18-12-2013)

  9. #376
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Had the call before to say 4 out of our 6 eggs have fertilized 😄 transfer is booked for Friday at 11.30am so fingers crossed they make it to then 😄🙏

  10. #377
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stephhamer View Post
    Had the call before to say 4 out of our 6 eggs have fertilized ������ transfer is booked for Friday at 11.30am so fingers crossed they make it to then ������������
    Thats fantastic steph

  11. #378
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Cappy: WOW Thats amazing news!! Woohooo!!!

    Steph: That is great fertilisation! I have my fingers crossed for you until Friday.

    Cubbie: Im only one day in front of you right now... I am 5dp5dt and this wait is already sending me a little bit crazy. Best of luck to you too

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monique83 For This Useful Post:

    cappy  (19-12-2013)

  13. #379
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    Toni, good luck with your beta tomorrow

    Rarah, Good luck for this cycle. I can’t see how a little bit of exercise could hurt.

    All the best for tomorrow Steph. I was also worried that they would all drop off before transfer. It seems there is a worry to every stage of this process.

    Best of luck to you as well Monique. Are you going to test before the blood test.

    Question for anyone that may know. Does Crinone delay AF or does it still come on time. I don’t want false hope where she doesn’t turn up on Monday only go get a negative HPT on Christmas Day.

  14. #380
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    @cappy big congrats on your BFP
    @nicole77 congrats on being PUPO - hope the TWW treats you nice and I'm sorry to hear you had no frozen. Ours was the same but you know how the saying goes
    @Cubbie congrats to you to on being PUPO
    @stephhamer good fertilisation for you.......awesome news

    Well I had a very disappointing scan yesterday. Even though my Gonal was doubled to 300 I had less follicles than last time . And on day 8 one of them was 25 already . So deflated!! I have another scan tomorrow and they are pretty sure I will have EPU on Monday. In total I have R - 25, 10, 10 and 1 small. L - 13, 11.5, 17 and 2 smalls. I was really hoping for better numbers this time.
    @Cubbie my AF showed up on its exact due date even though I was on Crinone but I believe everyone is different

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashed For This Useful Post:

    Cubbie  (19-12-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. FET after ICSI
    By Veritas in forum IVF
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 18:10
  2. Ivf/icsi
    By noemie27 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-06-2013, 08:46
  3. Icsi-ha
    By HowCrazyCool in forum IVF
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 07:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!